Chapter 4

De'anthony P.O.V

Ashley and I ran to my car and drove off to the hospital. So many things were going through my head of what could've happened. I felt Ashley wipe a tear from my face. I didn't even notice I was crying.

We pulled up to the hospital and ran in. My mom, dad, and Dai'ana, my little sister, were sitting down in the waiting room. I walked over to them and saw my mom crying.

"Dad what happened?" I asked.

He looked up at me with his eyes blood shot red.

"Who is this?" He asked looking at Ashley.

"Um...my girlfriend." I hesitated.

To be honest I don't know what me and Ashley are but I'd rather say that she was my girlfriend rather than just a friend.

"I'm Mike." My dad said standing up.

"Hi I'm Ashley." She said.

My dad hugged her. My mom stood up wiping her tears.

"Ma you ok?" I asked.

"Yea sweetheart I'm fine." She said then looked at Ashley. "And who is this pretty young thing?"

"My girlfriend Ashley."

"I'm Ashley." Ashley said.

She was nervous.

My mom laughed and gave her a hug. Dai'ana walked over and stood next to Ashley. She pulled on the end of Ashley's shorts till Ashley bent down to her level.

"You're pretty...I'm Dai'ana." Dai'ana said.

"Thank you and you're beautiful." Ashley said.

"I know."

"Dai'ana!" I exclaimed.

"Oops I mean thank you." Dai'ana said.

Ashley laughed at her but Dai'ana wasn't slick. I knew she was jealous. She acts nice and sweet to you then a couple of weeks later she'll make you break up with me.

I grabbed Dai'ana by her hand and led her outside.

"Don't do anything to Ashley...I know how evil you can be." I said.

Dai'ana gasped and put her hand over her heart.

"Me?!" She exclaimed. "Why I never-"

"Cut the crap." I said cutting her off.

"Fine but for you're information I actually like her better than Monica...at least this one was actually pretty and I didn't have to lie. But I am still number one because I knew you first...got it?" She said poking me in my stomach.

"Fine but when she becomes wifey don't get mad."

"Get big." She said finishing my sentence.

She gave me a dap and we walked back into the hospital. Dai'ana walked over to my dad and I stood by the wall and watched as Ashley walked over to me.

Damn she was beautiful. The temptation grows stronger and stronger the longer I'm with her. Soon I'm probably not gonna be able to control myself.

"You okay?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Family of Ahalieia Harris." The doctor said walking out.

"That's us." My dad said standing up.

"Sir we need family only." The doctor said to my dad.

"I'm the father." My dad said raising his voice.