Chapter 6

Ashley P.O.V

"De'Anthony!" I yelled again for sixth time.

After about three more minutes he finally walked outside with a pop tart in his hand and crust on the side of his mouth.

"What the hell is you out here yelling for?" He asked coming toward me.

I smirked and opened the back door revealing all the shopping bags.

"Ashley you got a for real problem my nigga." He said grabbing the bags.

"No I don't. Plus I got you some shoes and some socks. I even got you a pack of gum." I told him while getting Victoria out of the car.

He placed everything. In our room while I laid Vickie down for a nap.

"Babe when you get done come outside real quick. I need to talk to you about somethig." Dee told me.

He left and I put everything in the bags away and headed downstairs and outside in the backyard. He was sitting down in a chair and pulled me on top of him so I was straddling his lap.

"So you know how it's my duty to serve and protect these Untied States of America?" He asked while running his hand up and down my back.

"Mhm." I said signaling for him to continue.

"Well in two weeks I have to go back for a six month trip to Afghanistan."

Ha ha ha Omagawd. Y'all he is halarious!

"Okay what do you really have to tell me?" I asked laughing.

"Ash baby I'm serious."

"No! Fuck that!" I said standing up. "How come they can't find some other nigga to go?!"

"Baby I have to be there as Sargent to lead my group."

"Well then maybe they should learn to lead themselves and stop being followers." I said walking back in the house.

"Ash I have to go and there's nothing you can do about it." He said following me.

"But what if you leave and never come back?" I asked as a tear came down my face.

He pulled me to him wrapping his arms around my waist holding me.

"Bonita I couldn't leave you even if I tried."

I held him tight dreading how I was going to tell him what Josh told me when I saw him at the mall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE