Chapter 8

Ashley P.O.V

We pulled up to Dallas's condo and I got out grabbing Vickie out her car seat while Dee grabbed her bags. I rang the doorbell and waited when Dallas swung the door open. Vickie squealed and gurgled reaching for Dallas as he took her from me kissing her cheeks.

"Hi Johnson!" He told her.

"Could you stop calling her that." I frowned.

"Why? It's her last name. It's a name non the less."

"Cause it's just weird."

"I'm sorry would you like me to call her monkey? Hi monkey! Hey my love! Oh your so cute! You so cute." He chanted mocking me.

"Asshole." I mumbled taking back Vickie.

Dee walked up throwing Dallas all Vickie's bag and smiled.

"Your welcome." He stated.

"What the hell is this?" Dallas asked picking up the bags.

"Well," I started. "We went shopping and I got her clothes, shoes, hats, headphones, a digital baby monitor, some nail polish, this cute little Disney flip phone, a princess Tiana doll, Ooh! And I found a Darrell doll from the walking dead! He is so fine."

I rolled my eyes feeling Dee pinch my arm because of the Darrell comment.

"Ashley she's only eight months." Dallas protested.

"Mhm." I responded ignoring him. "Goodbye my little monkey TeeTee loves you."

I kissed Vickie's cheeks handing her to Dee letting him do the same.

"Bye ugly." Dee told Dallas handing him back Vickie.

"Bye, bye Ashley."

I stuck my middle finger up walking back to the car and got in with Dee. He pulled off and it wasn't ten seconds after we left before he turned on Recognize by Partynextdoor and Drake.

"Ugh I miss Vickie already." I stated.

"You got niggas and I got bitches." He sang.

"I think she's starting to grow teeth."

"I want you, to turn up on me, every night when I see you , Better recognize when I see you."

"De'Anthony." I groaned.

He was ignoring me and changed the song singing.

"Fuck bein' on some chill shit. We go 0 to 100 nigga, real quick."

"Baby." I whined.

"Oh Lord, know yourself, know your worth, nigga. My actions been louder than my words, nigga"

I sighed and pulled my phone out sending a quick text. Dee's phone went off and he stop at the light checking his message. He looked over at me and I played innocent.

"What?" I questioned.

"I miss your touch, the way your hands wrap around my body. Your lips caressing my second pair of lips. My hands running down your chest feeling every valley of your abs until I reach the end of the trail to wonderland." He said reading the message.

"I just wanted to tell you how I feel baby." I reached over grabbing his dick feeling it jump in my hands.

"Bruh Ashley quit fucking playing." He groaned moving my hand.

I leaned over and reached in his pants stroking him.

"I want you daddy." I whispered in his ear and bit it.