What The Hell.

A/N: OKAY! Please take your time to read this. So, to let people know, I will be updating this story on Mondays And Thursdays. Also! This is PG-13. It has some sexual parts, a lot of inappropriate language and it's mature. So if you can't handle that, please do not read my book and find something that you can handle. (Like Dora) Okay, so that's it. If you can handle inappropriate language and touching *wink wink* okay no. Then you shall continue reading! Enjoy.

******

Wiping my eyes, I place the pay phone back where it came from and headed towards Mrs. Irwin's house. I don't know why I told her everything. It just seems like..I can trust her. She helped me in so many ways. And I'm so grateful for that.

On the news they say that 5SOS is back in town. And I already met 3/4 of them. I wonder where Ashton is. I don't remember much from what happen at the store. But I guess if something is wrong there then I must've lost my mind when I was crying my eyes out and asking Mrs. Irwin if I could come over.

But she did say that Harry needed someone to play with so I guess it's any other normal day when I babysit over there. Maybe Ashton isn't there. Although I really wish he was.

I turn the corner where I see Ashton's house. I could see her at the kitchen window that was above the sink and she waves at me, a big smile on her face. I give her a little wave before rubbing my eyes.

I make my way up the steps until I hear shouting from inside the house. I open the door quickly and make my way in.

Once I shut the door I see Luke? What the hell is he doing here? If he's here then that means....

I turn my head to my left and see one hazeled eyed, curly headed Ashton Irwin.

The shouting stopped and they all look at me. I see Torie in the corner, she looks like she just got done laughing. Why? Is it bc of me? No, that can't be. I just got here. I then move my eyes to the couch and see one slutty looking slut named Jasmine. She looks at me and pure rage is written all over her face.

What the hell.

She starts opening her dick sucking mouth and yells "EW what the actual hell is she doing here??!!! Ew, she's smells disgusting and she LOOKS disgusting. Babe do something about it."

Ashton rolls his eyes and sits down on the recliner, looking stress. I hope I didn't caused that. He sighs and looks up at me. This is actual the first time he looked at me. Like my face. I know I looked hideous in high school with my acne and baby fat under my chin but those all disappeared once I graduated.

I hear Calum speak up and say "Bitch, shut the hell up or I'll shove a phallus looking pickle in your throat. We all know you love to deep throat."

I choke on my own spit and let out a small giggle, which causes Ashton to look at me again. I stop my laughing fit and look away. I hope he doesn't get mad at me for that. I look back and he has a small smile on his face. Oh thank goodness.

I soon hear Torie's laugh and soon everybody else ( except Jasmine ) laugh a little. Then we hear that bitch's whaling calls again.

"Don't laugh baby! It's not funny."

Ashton looks at her with a grin and says

"But baaaaaaaby, it is"

He laughs his adorable laugh, closing his eyes and letting his dimples peek out.

I look at Jasmine and she looks pissed as fuck. Oh sorry.

"Whatever, I'm going to the bathroom"

She gets up and walks away, purposely bumping into my shoulder. I let out a scream until I feel a pair of strong arms pull me back up. At first I thought it was Ashton, oh how I WISHED it was Ashton but when I looked up, I saw it was just Calum.

I blush a little, clearing my throat and saying thank you. He nods and goes on his phone.

Mrs. Irwin perfume fills my nostrils, telling me that she's in the room.

"Oh dear, Claire, are you alright?" She asks me, putting the back of her palm on my forehead.

I nod and hug her, remember why I actually came here.

She coos in my ear and hugs me back. I stifle a tear and breath out.

"Oh thank you so much Mrs. Irwin." I whisper in her ear. Torie comes up and hugs us both, then Luke, then Calum and Michael. I look up to see Ashton just looking at us.

Mrs. Irwin's voice rings through my eyes as she says "Come on Ashton, join the group hug!"

He laughs, running his hand through his hair before hugging Michael and Calum, whom is facing me, Luke and Torie but not actually hugging.

He's the first one to pull away and sits back down on the recliner.

"Ash"

Michael said.

"Yeah?"

"Break up with the damn girl"

Ashton sighs and keeps quiet.

He looks at me then his eyes flicks to his mother.

"Oh my! I forgot, Ashton this is Claire, Claire Davidson. You might know her from high school! She was such a great student, I bet she was easy on the eyes, right my dear?"

I look at her, shaking my head.

Her face shows sudden sadness but she still goes on.

"And um, yeah. You might've saw her in your classes or in the hallways! She's Harry's babysitter!"

"Oh"

I look away and excuse myself.

****

I headed towards the bathroom but forgot Jasmine was in there. I hear her chatting on the phone with someone. I know eavesdropping is bad but you gotta do what you gotta do. Even though I don't "gotta" do this.

"--Ugh, this job sucks Lenny! When do I get my paycheck?----Next week? It better be 3,000 bc seriously! Ashton is just a hot sexy meat I like to fuck but I can't handle this anymore. His ex is back! The only reason I agree to this is bc it'll make me get more fame and bc of the exciting sex but lately, he doesn't want to give me sex! & he doesn't take me out."

I hear a man's voice on the phone then sudden silence.

"I want my paycheck by the end of the week, got it? Or I'll ruin Ashton's image." I hear the click of the phone that means she ended the call. She washes her hands and sighs.

I couldn't believe her. How could she just. Just do that?!! This whole relationship is a lie. I gotta tell Ashton. Or Torie. Somebody that knows Ashton! I turn around quickly but get feel something bump into me, I look up and see Ashton. I clear my throat, taking one step back.

"We need to talk"

****

A/N: Sooo, who's Lenny? & Jashton's relationship was just a lie?! If yah like this chapter, Vote, Comment, And Add this to your library so you don't miss an update! And also, shoutout to my beautiful friend @Trinerrz for the amazing cover she made for me in short notice! Go follow her and read her books! She just started a new one!(x

Anyways, much love from muwah *kisses* okay no._. I'm weird. ok bye.