Moving.

Mother finally came back. After 3 weeks. What a bitch. When she came back, I wasn't really excited of her existence. And, she didn't bring fucking food home. Again, what a bitch. But she came home with some great news.

.

.

And that would be moving. Yep, I'm moving. No more working at the smelly video shop. Worst part of it all, I'm moving to America

****

"Hurry up Claire! We have to catch the damn plane before it goes!" Mom yelled up the stairs.

"Alright alright. I just need to get a few things." I replied. I grab my journal in my bag and run down the stairs. All the stuff I needed was already in my bag, I had little stuff of course. Leaving my bed and table behind, All I had to carry was my pillow and blanket.

****

We finally made it to the airport, still wondering how she got the money to get TWO plane tickets to America. But I rather not ask.

I was just glad to leave my past behind, and my hometown.

"Plane 364 to America will be leaving shortly. Plane 364 to America will be leaving shortly." the airport lady thingy said.

My mother got up and grabbed her suitcase. I followed and we headed towards the plane exit.

We gave our plane tickets to the lady and she smiled at me.

"Go right on ahead young lady" She looked directly at me. My mother turned around and laughed.

Placing her fingers in her chest dramatically, she said "Oh why thank you. I work real hard on my image."

I scowled, of course she'll think that. All she ever work hard on was beating me and fucking people.

I rolled my eyes and pushed past her. Walking into the plane, I look for my seat number.

Finding it, I sit down and sigh. Mother came after shortly and put her stuff on top of us.

"Why are we even moving?" I questioned.

She looked at me, then sat down.

"Why are we leaving??" I urgently ask.

She turned towards. Her eyes darting at me.

"Shut up Bear."

"Claire" I corrected her. She made a weird noise and sat back.

For the whole ride she ignored me. Ordering many alcohol and looking through Playboy magazines. Gross.

****

i feel so dissapointed in myself that i haven't been updating! this was so short and so shitty! but i knew i HAD to update, so sorry for the short chapter. this is just a filler i guess. idk what to do with it. soo hopefully i'll do a double chapter for y'all next time i updated.