We Never Had A Happy Ending.

- Sydney, Australia -

*8:48 PM*

I got out my pen and journal then sat on my bed. Breathing in and out, I closed my eyes.

Re-opening them, I put the pen on the paper and started writing.

_________________________________________________________

Dear Ashton,

Today, I saw you through a computer screen, like always. But it wasn't always like this. In highschool, you were the sweet and nice popular drummer boy. You were charming as ever, with your dirty blonde hair and your huge dimples. You never gave me a second glance. Ever. I was the ugly nerdy loser, remember me? Probably not.

Anyways, I saw you. I just wish I can kiss you. Show you my love for you, but you don't notice me. Like all your fans out there. You have so many you can't notice all of them. Some of them don't have money. They cant afford to see you even though they love you. They love you so much but you can't see, feel, their love for you. Bc you only focus on the ones that give themselves to you. They go to your concerts, they look at your twitcams, they pay to see you. Well, some of us girls out here that love you, just don't seem to be seen. Or rich.

In high school, ( Sophomore Year ) I over heard a convo between you and Victoria, your best friend. You told her you wanted to be a drummer. She laughed and tease you, pinching your cheek and calling you drummer boy, but then she got serious and said she believed in you.

You smiled at her, your dimpled smile and gave her a quick hug before returning to your lunch. You had banana milk, your favorite drink, and drank it. I sat at the table near the trash. No one sat by me. People mostly threw scraps of food at me and you seem to see that, but never did anything.

I ignore them and ate my vegan salad with tofu. People made fun of me, beat me physically bc they seem to not like me being different, being me. You laughed a long with them, why? I still loved you, I still kept my love for you inside.

I remember the bell rang, you standing up and throwing away your lunch and empty bottle of banana milk. Victoria was beside you along with your other friends. That day. They came at me, spilling milk on me and throwing ham at me. I just sat there, taking the pain, abuse, name calling, everything. I knew you saw me, I felt your eyes staring at the back of my head, but you still didn't do anything. I heard your footsteps walking away with Victoria then completely silence filled the air. I was alone, like always.

Tears were sliding down my cheek, as I threw away my food and headed towards the bathroom. I pulled at the parts of my hair that were covered in ham. Sobbing, I wrinse my hair with water from the sink. Drying my hair with the paper towels, I looked at myself in the mirror. My clothes were wrinkled and my face was bright pink, it was ugly, like me. Washing my face with the cheap soap the school provided, I seem to stop crying. I sniffled and dried my face.

My clothes were wet that day, so I had to go home. I didn't rat out your friends bc i knew they'll come for me. I told Kim that I wasn't feeling well and she excused me to get my things and leave. Walking back to my locker, I heard a moan from the janitors closet. I walked closer and heard it was you, with a girl.

I heard the girl say "oh Ashton" and soon found out it was Jasmine. Jasmine was a lot of things but sweet wasn't one of them. She bullied me, hurt me, pushed me and made sure that I never got up. With tears in my eyes, I walked quickly to my locker and got my things before walking out of the school that was my worst nightmare. I ran to my car, never looking back and hopped in. Shoving the key in, I drove away.