Twenty

A/N: Hey gus. Sorry for the late update, I've been busy with things.

I''ve come up with some ideas on the charater roles who I see closely looked like the character. Tell me what you think? If you have someone else in mind, please voice them out.

Anyways. Enjoy and Happy reading!

--------

Twenty

A week pasted by since that day. By the next day, things returned back to normal, as what others describe as reality. Andre contacted me the next day after that day. Since I was too preoccupied with what happened, I forgot to call him back about the dinner invite. To compensate for my rudeness, I accepted his proposal to dinner on Friday.

When Friday night came, I was all dress up and ready for another date with Andre. But, I wasn't myself most of the night, and my thoughts were elsewhere. Finally, Andre spoke up and asked me up front.

"Ally, is there something bothering you? You just zoned out on me again and again." He asked his voice thick with worry.

I looked up at him, staring straight at his blue eyes; eyes that are light and soft, eyes that looked dull in contrast to those Caribbean blue eyes. I wanted to kick myself after that thought. I don't know what is wrong with me. "Andre. I'm so sorry if I've been so rude. I'm just exhausted after all that has happened to me. I don't know..." I replied softly, trailing off as I came up without a word of excuse.

"Do you want to head back? I don't want you to get sick." Andre offered, after which he called the waiter for the check.

"Thank you." I said with an apologetic smile.

Andre took me back to the apartment without further questions. When we finally reached the door of my place, I was about to turn the knob of my door when Andre grab my wrist.

"Ally. If you don't want this to continue, you only have to say it. I don't you to force yourself to continue seeing me out of pity." Andre stated sternly, his face all serious.

I was caught off guard by his words. I stared back at him, slightly shock and taken back. "I'm not seeing you out of pity, Andre. For your information, I actually like you. I mean really like you. Like in an attractive way, I like you..." I said the words were a jumble as I blinked my eyes in concentration, trying to make a coherent reply.

Suddenly his lips crushed into mine, startling me into silence. It was warm and soft as it stayed in mine. My heart started to rise as the kiss continued. And without thinking, my lips started to move its own. The kissed started to get heated as our breath becomes ragged. We both pause for a second as we catch our breath. But, we both were relentless and the pull within me became instinctive. He pulled me back to his lips, which I willingly give. And, I felt myself get lost again.

I didn't know how things end and how things came to be, but when I finally got my footing with the situation. I was up against my door as I take ragged breaths as Andre's lips continued trailing kisses in my heated skin. I know I haven't gotten laid since I broke up with my a**whole ex-boyfriend, and that is too long for someone who have been in pain. I need some way of relief. But, I don't want it to be like this.

"Andre, stop. Please. I don't want this to go any further." I stated as clearly as I can since I was still breathless.

Andre stiffened and stopped his soft kisses and stepped a foot away from me. His face slightly guilty. "I'm so sorry, Allison. I don't want you to feel like I've force you on this. I didn't mean to be... You just said those words and I couldn't help but kiss you..."He said in worry but trails off as his voice became soft as velvet.