Twenty One

A/N: Heya fellas! So, I'm just here to inform you about the late update for the next chapter since I have exams and projects to do. My other life is quite busy nowadays.

But, anyways, it wouldn't be that late.

So, Enjoy this for awhile and Happy Reading!

-----

Twenty One

Two weeks in a relationship with a man who is unbelievably perfect turned my life into a living fantasy. Though there were days that Andre wouldn't be around town, he would make up for it when he gets back. I was showered with flowers, chocolate, and a whole lot of love. But, I had to admit, I couldn't wait to know what the man can do in bed.

As I take a short break in work, I sat in my desk daydreaming about my first night with my Brit hottie. Tonight, he is going to take me to dinner since he wouldn't be around this weekend for a supposed planned getaway to the beach. His work is a pain sometimes, and I was looking forward to it too. I could ogle at my man without looking like a pervert.

Breaking my trance of wild imagination, my phone rings. I picked it up and smile as I read the caller I.D.

"Hey Love." I greeted with a smile.

"Love. Sorry to interrupt you, are you doing something?" Andre asked in a rush, his breath is slightly strained.

"No. Are you double tasking?" I asked with curiosity.

"Yeah. I'm at work filing papers." He replied and paused, sighing. "I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you about dinner tonight." He continued.

"What about tonight?" I asked my heart slightly stop for a second.

"I'm held up at work and I wouldn't be finish until late at night. I'm really, truly sorry." He answered his sadness palpable.

"I understand. Don't worry about it." I replied softly to comfort his guilt.

"And, I even cancelled this weekend. I'm so sorry about this, Ally." He stated again in anguish.

"Hey. Don't blame yourself. There isn't much you could do right. And, I understand. I'm okay with it." I started softly and paused for a moment. "Hey, how about you stay over at my place for tonight? Just knock on my door when your back." I offered.

"Are you sure? If it's not I bother..."He asked, excitement evident in his voice as he trailed off. "I would love too." He adds calmly.

"Sure. It's not a bother." I stated with a chuckle. "I'll see you later tonight, then."

"Yeah. Tonight." He stated the words softly, like a caress. "Bye, Love."

"Bye." I ended the call with a silent swoon.

Then, as I put the phone back down on my desk, it dawns on me. Tonight is the night. Tonight, I'll have my piece of my British Hottie. My face heats up from that thought, which I shook right after as my heart started to pound at a fast pace.

For the rest of the day, I've been slightly distracted. I wasn't able to concentrate much on work and made a few mistakes here and there. Since I've poorly performed well, I excused myself from work and went home earlier than usual.

As I lay in my bed an hour later when I reached home, my train of thoughts was interrupted with a sudden unexpected visit. A soft knock on the door made me jump to my feet and off the bed.

"Coming! Who is it?" I called as I walked towards the door.

"Ally? It's me." Logan replied, making me stop on my tracks from the sound of his voice.