Seventeen

A/N: Hey guys. Here's another chapter. I hope you would like it, and I would like to apologize in advance if you didn't.

But, anyways, Enjoy and Happy Reading!

----

Seventeen

The loud beeping of my alarm woke me up from a very heated dream. To make it Rated PG13, the dream involved a bed and some unused bed sheets and pillow pilling on the floor, with only a warm, soft and toned body keeping me warm. The rest I'll leave for your wild imagination. But, the weird thing about that dream, I don't know who was the guy with me. That part of my dream was erase the moment the alarm pulled me back to reality.

Sighing in frustration, I rolled myself at the edge of my bed and sat up. I sat there for a while until I get full consciousness to my surroundings. I looked down on my wrinkled up dress, remembering that I didn't change at all last night and went directly to bed.

Before I could get up and take a bath, my door bell suddenly rings. I stiffen at its sound send thoughts in my head as I guessed who it was. With as fast as I can, I took off the dress and covered myself with my thick bathrobe and tie my hair up. When I was contented with my current look, I skipped towards the door, shouting for the person to wait a second.

"Yes. What do you want?" I asked out right, not bothering to look in the peephole as I opened the door. It was like last night's encounter haven't yet instilled in my head.

"I'm so sorry for bothering you." Logan said softly, looking anywhere but my eyes.

"Logan... I'm..." I stuttered trailing off, feeling embarrassed about my bunt greeting and my current choice of wardrobe.

"I wanted to ask if you were ready, but I can see that you're still... Uhm..." he said as he cleared his throat, his eyes still looking anywhere but towards me.

"Right. Can you give me another half an hour? I just woke up." I admitted shyly, my voice almost a whisper.

"Sure. Just knock on my door when you're finish." He said as he walked backwards slowly to his place.

"Okay." I replied with a slight nod. "I'll see you then." I added as I slowly close my door.

"Okay." He said with a curt nod, and then bumped on his door, making him huffed out in pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked, holding back my giggle as I look at him in concern.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." He chanted softly as he rubbed his hand at the back of his head, looking down in embarrassment; his ear slowly turning pink. I turned around and entered his apartment, closing his door with a last nod of his head, still looking down in embarrassment.

When he was finally inside, I let out a soft chuckled at his actions before turning back inside my apartment. I skipped back to my bedroom with enthusiasm and take my bath. I timed myself in getting ready in less than half an hour, as much as I can. Since I'm a girl, half an hour is not enough to get ready; I know Logan knows that much about women.

An hour and fifteen minutes later, I was now finally standing outside Logan's door, unable to knock. It was almost ten thirty and we planned to meet at nine. So, I was hesitant and embarrassed at my tardiness. To not prolong his wait, and hoping that he isn't angry with the wait, I gather up my courage and knock.

After two knocks, the door opened, revealing a small view of Logan's living room.

"I'm so sorry for making you wait." I greeted shyly as I glaze my eyes on the view behind him.

"Nice apartment." I added.

"Thank you." He replied calmly, not a trace of anger in his voice. Because of this, I took it as a good sign for me to finally look at him. "Are you thinking that I'm angry right now for making me wait long?" he asked, smirking.