6| 'The Amazing Devil'

Right now Blake, Jarmo, Anna, Jason, and me were in the kitchen.

Jarmo, Anna, and Jason were creating a lava cake. I don't know how they are going to do it. What do they say? Kids do have big imaginations. Jason is literally a four year old in an eighteen year old's body. I couldn't have it an other way though.

Meanwhile they were doing that, me and Blake were leaning against the counter. I was playing with his fingers trying to think about how to tell Blake I'm Devil. What is he rejects me? What if he tries to kill me for my title? What if-?

"Hey. What are you stressing about. If you think to hard, you will make that pretty little head of yours. What are you thinking about? You know tell me anything, you know right?," he whispered in my ear. I nod. It's now or never.

I grab his arm and pull him to the living room. As we enter I close the doors to enter. I look back at him. He looks at me, confused.

"I have to tell you something. It's really important for you to know... I'm-," I start but was cut off by Blake.

"Hungry?"

"No! I was trying to tell you-"

"You're pregnant?! I haven't even had sex with you yet!"

"NO! I'm-"

"A person with a short life span. I swear I will do anything to help you live longer! I will-"

"BLAKE!" I was so done with this...
"I'M DEVIL!!!!!"

"Oh!," he said as he put a hand on top of his chest and breathed out a breath of relief. What? "I thought it was something I didn't already know! I mean-"

"You what?!?!?!," I screamed. "How?!?!"

"Devil lead me to you. You lead me to Devil. And I love you Hunter, more than anything. I loved you before I knew you were 'The Amazing Devil'. I wouldn't have it any other way. Without you, Jarmo, and Anna-Mary, I would be a broken-hearted man. Please come with me to meet the rest of my gang?," he asked, scratching the back of his neck, nervously. I pretend to act like I'm thinking.

"Hmmm... Moving a little too soon aren't we? I don't know I'll think about it...," I say, still pretend to be thinking.

"Please. I will do anything for you to come.," he said, now getting on his knees.

"Awww... Is the big bad boy begging? This is surprising. I would have never thought Blake Cross, the bad boy player, would be begging, now on his knees, me, Hunter Blackburn, the nerd, to meet his gang?," I ask with pouted lips and baby talk. He groans and gets up.

"I'm not that type of guy anymore. They player part at least. The bad boy part is still part of me. And I love you and only you. I wouldn't change that for the world.," he said. He leans in and...

We almost kissed. We were almost about to kiss but were interrupted by an explosion. The lava cake. I look at Blake and he looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Lava cake. Remember.," I say.

He looks at the door again and looks back at me speak with a horrified expression.

I open the door quickly and run out, with Blake by my side, and go into the kitchen. There I see Anna, Jarmo, and Jason covered in red goo along with the rest of the kitchen. They look to the side and see me. Their eyes widen. I feel my eyes starting to go red.

"Clean or do you all want to face me?," I ask with rage in voice. They grab the cleaning supplies in a snap and start.

"Mom... Can we like not do this?," Jarmo asked as he started. I glare at him causing him to finally shush. I hated making them clean but they have to learn. Ughhh... I sound like grandmother. I hate her. Anyway, I head up to my room to watch my favorite YouTuber, Tanner Braungardt!

I watch and laugh along. I love him! But not as much as Hunter. Hunter....

I wonder what will happen if I with him to meet his gang?....

Hey guys!

Sorry for not updating! I know it is short but it is better than nothing...

Luv ya!

(Next Chapter will contain: School, old friends, and family!)