2| Anna-Mary and Jarmo

We go to the foster home that Anna-May lives in. Well use to. We park in the front and get out. I grab Anna-May and bring her with me. I go up the steps and knock on the door. A woman with a mean look on her face opens the door. "ANNA-MAY! Where have you been you little brat! You were not allowed to go out! No food for a month!" The lady says with her British accent. I think she hasn't notice me yet, even with Anna-May in my arms. The woman looks at my arms and traces to my face, where I have an annoyed look and a an eyebrow raised. "What did you  say about my daughter?" I ask through gritted teeth. "You are to young to have a daughter! Give the b*tch back!" She screams in my face.
"Aww! Stop, it hurts!" A voice of a boy says. A boy comes running down the stairs, with blood and bruises on his body,  and in the back of the lady. "Go back!" The lady says. He turns with tears in his eyes, but before he could, I grabbed his arm and pull him to me.
"Anna go to the car and sit and wait." I give her my phone." You can play some games too" She nods and kisses me on the cheek while I bring her on the ground. She goes and sits in the car while playing. I hear the boy next to me flinch when I put me arm around him. I promise I will love and protect them.
Only them. "What is your name?" I ask the boy. "J-jar-mo" he says. I whisper in his ear "Go in the car and call the police with my phone.. They will pay for what they did. Love you."  He nods and smiles while going in the car. I turn back to the woman.
"Why?" I ask her.
"They don't deserve to live!" She screams.
"Honey, they ain't your mirror! You are the one who should be 6 feet under!" I scream at her.
"Honey!" A man screams. Down comes a man with a belt and chain full of blood. Jarmo's blood. I look at the woman with my now bloody red eyes. She looks away scared. "Nobody messes with my kids!" I scream. I hear people behind me and I know it is the police. "We got a call of child abuse." I point at the belt and chain with blood. They gasp. "Where is the child?" I go to my car and tell them to get out. " I am sorry for bring you into this mess! I didn't want to! I know you want me dead right? And for the blood on your car too!" He says with tears in his eyes. "Baby... You are an important thing in my world now. Never ever think I want you dead. You and Anna are the best thing in my life ok?" He nods and looks at me with a questioned look. "That means you're my mom?" I nod my head. He hugs me and I hug him tight. We go to the police officer and he starts his questions.
*Next day*
Jarmo and Anna-Mary are official mine. I wouldn't have it an other way. I told them about me and my life and they said they still love me. I wonder how I got these beautiful kids to be mine. I wonder...
•.•.•.•.•.•.
Hey guys!
Did you like?
Next chapter will be Blake's POV