1| Ceremony gone wrong

Hunter's POV
•••••••••
Today is the day I get the stamp. The day I will be the best of the best. No body will dare touch me. The perks of being the best.

I look in the full length mirror to see me in a face mask will a black dress.

"DEVIL!!" I hear a little girl scream. What is a little girl doing here? Probably came with a parent.

I vanish out of the room and to the ceremony room. There I see a man with a knife against the neck of a little girl. People call me heartless but I need to help her. I don't know why but I know I do.

I disappear and then appear behind the man and grab the knife from his hand and puck it in his heart. He falls on the floor, lifeless. The little girl stared at the body and then looked at me while I raised my head high. She runs to me and hugged my legs as I lift her.

" Where are your parents?" I asked her. Why am I acting like this?

"I'm a foster and I was running away because they hate me and I heard people and came in here to see and out of nowhere I see a guy with a knife and I tried to run but he grabbed me and a girl screamed 'DEVIL' " she says quietly for only me to hear.

I go up to the host and nod at him, staying I'm leaving, and he nods back. I go out with the little girl in my arms. I look at her and notice that she had blond hair but with a lot of dirt making her look that she has brown hair. I see that she has bright blue eyes that were turning duller and duller each second. I get in my car and put her in the back seats. I close the door and went to the drivers seat. I get in and take of my mask. I look behind me to see her staring at my and says this "Your pretty Mommy." "Mommy?" I ask. "Yeah, you are my new mommy!" I smile feeling me real self coming back. I promise that I would only show my real self to her and her only. "What's your name sweet heart?" I ask. "Anna-May" she says. "What foster home do you live in?" "A-are y-you going to r-return me?" She asked with tears in her eyes. "Never, I want to adopt you." I tell her. She squeals and jumps up and hugs me. I guess she is my cute little baby now.
*****
Hey Guys!

Do you like?
Should she adopt another child to?
Tell me what you think!