4| Battle Scars

This chapter is dedicated to silvacandyparis
•••••••••••••••••••
Blake POV
•.•.•.•.•.•.
I am on my way to the ceremony. I am kind of excited. I get to see her. The most beautiful person on earth. Even if I have never seen her face or heard her voice. She is so... mysterious. In a good way. It draws me closer and closer to her even if I had never seen her. She  is... something else. Even though I have never been introduced to her, I admire her from a distance.

"We arrived!" Jason tells me, well, more like screamed in my ear.
"What the hell man!" I scream. "You were to busy day dreaming about Devil, you didn't hear me call your name, like
50 times!" He says frustrated. I nod.

We get out and go inside. I fix my tux before I go in. I am going to be introduced to her today and I want to look my best. When I told Jason that I liked her, this was his response: Damn... Player got a crush, and a big one too!

 Player got a crush, and a big one too!

I want to look damn fine today. I want to look my very best.
"Hey, you want to hear a poem?" Jason asks.
"Ohhh... I have good! Roses are red, violets are blue, I have 5 fingers, the 3rd one is for you!" I say back.
"I am hurt! I thought you were best friend!" He says fake crying and ran to the door. He hits the folks and screams "I should get a Grammy award for my acting skills!". I laugh at him and follow him. I go up the steps and enter.
"DEVIL" I hear a little girl scream when I enter. I see a little girl scared with a knife on her throat. I see a black mist form, to then see her. Devil. I see her with a short dress that reaches to her thigh. She grabs the knife and plucks it to the mans heart. He falls to the floor. She is so sexy and fine. It makes me drool a little. The little girl looks at the guy and then runs to her and hugs her legs. She hugs her back.
Devil picks her up and then whispers softly into her ear that we can't hear. The girl whispers back to her. When she was done, Devil nodded at the host and he nods back. With that she walks to the door. I nudge Jason and nod at the door. He gets what I mean and leaves the plate of cake he was eating. I see a car in reverse to get out. I knew it was Devil. I take a picture of the plate and look at the window to try and look at her. I want to see her behind the mask. And guess what? I did. It was the most beautiful face I have ever seen. I recognized her. It was...

The nerd. The nerd from my old school. Hunter. The one I also like along with Devil. I can't believe it. I am going to follow her. I get in the car with Jason and hurry to follow her. With that I go. I tell him everything while I follow her.
I look to the side to see his reaction. His jaw was dropped to the floor and it was hilarious. I smirk and look back at the road. I see that she parked in front of a house. I get out of the car but made sure it was out of her sight. I hide behind a bush with Jason. I look to see her knock at the door "ANNA-MARY! Where have you been you little brat! You were not allowed to go out! No food for a month!" A woman with a British accent said, well, screamed.
"What did you  say about my daughter?" Devil asked through gritted teeth. I gasp. She is going to adopt her. She will be our daughter.
"You are to young to have a daughter! Give the b*tch back!" She screams in her face. "Aww! Stop, it hurts!" A voice of a boy says. I wonder who's it is...
A boy comes running down the stairs, with blood and bruises on his body, and in the back of the lady. "Go back!" The lady says.
"Anna go to the car and sit and wait." She gives her her phone." You can play some games too" She nods and kisses her on the cheek while she brings her on the ground.
"What is your name?" She ask the boy. "J-jar-mo" he says. She whispered something in his ear in which he nods and runs to the car. I wonder what... I somehow know she is going to adopt him. It will be another child I will have with her in the future. I know I am crazy but I fall for her more and more ever time I see her. I don't care if she is Hunter or Devil.
"Why?" She ask her.
"They don't deserve to live!" The lady screams.
"Honey, they ain't your mirror! You are the one who should be 6 feet under!" She scream at her.
I wish I could be there to support her. But it looks like she can fight her own battles. Even when she gets battle scars.
"Honey!" A man screams. Down comes a man with a belt and chain full of blood. Jarmo's blood. I try to get up but Jason pushes me down.
"What the hell man!" Jason whisper-yells.
"I am going to beat the shit out of him!" I say. He wanted to kill Jarmo. I will not let him get away with it. I snap out of it when I hear Hunter scream.
"Nobody messes with my KIDS!"
I see police coming. I wait to see if they are okay. We wait an hour and then we saw they were going home. Good. They are safe. While sitting I heard Jarmo talk about how Hunter probably wanted him dead. But Hunter didn't just stand there and watched. She told him it wasn't true and told him she loved him. I sighed. I wish I was there to comfort all three of them. I wish...
•.•.•.•.•.•.
Hey guys! I love this chapter! It was the LONGEST I have done.
1,040 words! Mission complete!
I hope you like it! Don't forget to Vote and Comment what you think! I also want to say that I am taking out the part where she dated Blake in the past as Ivy. I won't change that her mom and dad are dead. You will learn about them later on...