#He Meets Your Child from Previous Celebrity Relationship

Harry:

It was nerve-wracking knowing that little Keira was about to meet Harry. you didn't know how he'd react to seeing her, she looked so much like her father. Dylan O'Brien and you had been dating for about two years when you found out that you were pregnant. He stayed with you through the pregnancy and your daughter Keira's birth, but afterwards the burden of being a father got to be too much for him, so you split up. And then you met Harry and he was a sweetheart and perfect and you knew how good he was with kids, so on the third date, you told him about Keira and he asked to meet your five year old. He came with you to pick her up from school and when she got in the car her eyes went wide. "Are you my new daddy?" He laughed and looked her straight in the eyes as he answered, "Maybe one day."

Liam:

Tom Daley and you had split up right before you found out that you were pregnant and it was through Tom that you had met Liam Payne. He and you had become fast friends and then both of your relationships had split up at about the same time. He was there with you when you found out you were pregnant and he offered to help you with anything that you might need and then he invited you to move in with him since the break up had left you homeless. Nine months later you went into labor and Liam rushed you to the hospital, staying by your side throughout the whole birth and when your beautiful baby boy, who you named Grey, came into the world, and you held him for the first time, you realized that you wanted Liam to be his father. When Liam kissed you like a proud father would, you began to think that maybe he'd be able to treat your child like his own.

Zayn:

Justin had been the first love of your life. You'd been together for five years, married for two of them, and you were blessed with a pair of twins: Grace and Jackson Bieber. But then things got complicated when you met his good friends in One Direction. Zayn and Niall had come over to the house after an award show and instantly you felt the attraction to Zayn. He seemed to as well when he cornered you in the kitchen and pressed his alcohol laced lips to yours. You didn't tell Justin or anyone and you figured that would be okay because 1D left LA the next day and didn't return for a month. But when they returned, you felt a craving for him and that began the affair. It felt good and guilt-filled at the same time, but you were almost positive that your husband was cheating on you too, so it mostly felt good to have Zayn there in your bed that you were supposed to share with your husband. The one thing that caused a bump in the whole thing was when little Jack walked in one day while both of you were laying there naked. Both you and Zayn's eyes widened. "Zayn, this is Jack. Jack, don't tell daddy about this, okay? I'll give you a cookie." Your son nodded and left the room. "Cookies? You're bribing your son with unhealthy snacks?" Zayn snaked his arm around you. "And I honestly didn't know you had a son." "Actually, we have a son and a daughter. They're twins." "Oh." And in that one syllable you heard the guilt that he felt for sleeping with his sort-of friend's wife and hoping to take a mother away from her children.

Louis:

You didn't want to tell him because you knew about your ex-boyfriend and his history. You'd only been with Tom from the Wanted for about two weeks, but in that time he had gotten you pregnant. You didn't tell him until you'd had the baby, an adorable baby girl that you named Gabrielle. And then you met Louis. You wanted him to know about her because you felt something real between the two of you, but you couldn't bring yourself to do it in case he broke up with you over it. But the night that he told you he loved you, a month into the relationship, you knew you had to. So instead of telling him that you love him too, which you did, you blurted out "I have a daughter." His jaw dropped and his blue eyes scanned yours to make sure that you weren't just playing a joke on him. "Do you want to meet her?" You could see the war happening inside his mind. Meet this little girl or run away and never see this lovely woman in front of him again? He settled on meeting little Gabby and when you walked inside your home, she ran towards you, her chubby little arms circling your legs as her babysitter chased after her. "Mummy! You're home!" "There's someone I want you to meet, Gabby." You pulled Louis forward and he was looking down at the little girl with pigtails and big smile. He crouched down in front of her and held out his hand. "I'm Louis." Her big smile got bigger and her tiny hand shook his. "I'm Gabby." You observed all of that quietly from the side and when he stood up to pull you close to him, he whispered, "Who's her father? She looks kind of familiar." You took a deep breath as the real moment of truth spilled out of your mouth "Tom. Thomas Parker. We only dated for two weeks though, we never even really went out in public. She only sees him once a month." Lou shrugged and scooped your daughter up in his arms, "So, Gabby, has your dad ever told you the story of the time that he challenged a King to a duel?" She giggled and Louis turned one of his twitter fights with your ex into a wonderful fairy tale for your daughter.

Niall:

Logan Lerman's popularity had risen fast and with that your relationship with him had started to dissipate. You'd still been together while he was filming Perks of Being a Wallflower and through him you met Emma Watson and she was great and soon the two of you were really good friends. And then you and Logan broke up when you found out that you were three months pregnant with his child. He said that he wasn't ready for that responsibility and it would just put stress on his acting career. So you left him. Over the following ten years, you did date, but you never found anyone that you really liked until one night when you flew over to England with your son Sam to visit your still good friend Emma Watson. She was showing you both around a London shopping center when Sam saw something up ahead that excited him and he ran. You chased after him shouting his name, but he was lost. You and Emma searched everywhere for him and ended up going to the security people and saying that you'd lost your son. Twenty minutes passed and still no sign of him, but then a man with blonde hair and brown roots, bright blue eyes and an adorable Irish accent walked in with Sam trailing after him, his eyes a red, teary mess. "Mom!" He shouted joyfully and ran over to you, both of you hugging tightly. "Mom, that's that one guy from that band on those CD's that you have! He found me and helped me, how awesome's that?" You looked over and sure enough, it was Niall Horan of One Direction. "Thank you so much." Emma was at you side, smiling at him and you fully expected him to be looking at the beautiful actress beside you, but instead, his eyes were riveted to your face. "No problem at all helping a beautiful woman like yourself find her son. So were you a fan?" You two talked for a while even after leaving the security office and the four of you went to go get ice cream and he sat with you, talking and by the end of the adventure, you'd told him how Sam was Logan Lerman's son and he'd had nothing to do with raising him or any of that and then Niall asked you out on another date and that was the start of a beautiful relationship and the family that you'd always dreamed of.