#How he makes your child stop crying

***

Harry:

''Ugh, not again.'' You mumble as you hear your two-year-old daughter, Darcy, starts crying again from her bedroom besides you and Harry's room. You open the cover of your blanket.

''Guess I'll be needing to face this alone.'' you say, knowing that Harry isn't home by now. As you make your way to Darcy's bedroom, you hear her crying slowly softened. You open her door seeing Harry, rocking Darcy gently back and forth.

''Sshhh, Darcy baby, stop crying, papa Harry's here.. Naah, good girl.'' You see Harry keeps on rocking Darcy back and forth lovingly. He's doing a great role as a great father. He looks at you and smiles.

As his rocking gets more slower, Darcy starts sleeping. Harry finishes his dearing action by kissing Darcy's temple. He slowly puts Darcy back to her bed, covering her with the warmth of the blanket. He mouths to you, making you understand that you guys have to be silent in order not to make Darcy cry again. You two walk out from the room as Harry kisses your lips and hugs you to sleep.

Niall:

You're watching some cheesy romantic movies with Niall in the middle of the night. You keep on being comfortable by his warm cuddle. Suddenly you hear the sound of Florence, you guys' daughter, crying. You let go of Niall's tight cuddle.

''What are you doing?'' Niall says, grabbing your wrist. You roll your eyes.

''To handle Florence, Niall baby.'' You say. Instead of letting you go, Niall sits you down to the bed and kisses your lips gently. ''Sshhh, I'll go get it. My princess (Y/N) doesn't need to feel tired.'' He says, slowly leaving you alone in you guys' bedroom. You follow him from behind. You peek at he ajar door.

''Sshhh. Sshhh. You're safe Flor. Daddy Horan is here, sshhh.'' You see Niall gently stroking Florence's thin hair. He keeps on kissing her temple. You hear him hums a little song, and the result is so clear. Florence stops crying.

''Good princess.'' Niall says, landing one final kiss to Florence's forehead. He puts her back to her bed and approaches you.

''You're a great daddy, Nialler.'' You say. He takes hold of your head and kisses you softly. You feel so and very safe in his next warm cuddles.

Liam:

You're bored one midnight, so you decide to paint your nails. When you're done with it, you sit down, waiting for them to be totally dry and done.

''5 more minutes.'' you mumble, knowing that your nails are almost set. Suddenly you hear Taylor, your first daughter, crying from her bedroom. You look at your nails worriedly.

''Ugh, my nails aren't done yet, how come I could calm her? I'm not a great mother..'' You start on being worried. Suddenly Liam runs to you, out of nowhere. You thought that he's with his friends before.

''Liam?'' you say, confused. You still keep your fingers silent, not wanting the nail art to be ruined. Liam seems to know this. He kisses your lips and says,

''Sshhh, (Y/N). I know, I know. Let me handle Taylor, all you gonna do is just keep calm okay?'' he says, looking gently at you with his brown eyes. You nod and watch him as he slowly leaves.

It's been 5 minutes already- your nails are now done. You go to Liam's direction, still carrying Taylor in his pair of strong arms.

''Sshhh, good. Beautiful Taylor, don't cry okay? Your daddy is here, sshhh.'' He says, kissing the forehead of your daughter Taylor. You cry happy tears as you feel so touched of Liam's gentle actions.

As Taylor stops crying, Liam stops his actions too. He softly puts Taylor back to her bed. He comes to you.

''Sshhh, (Y/N), why are you crying baby?'' He says, wiping away your tears. You answer his question.

''I-I was just feeling touched because you're such a great daddy, meanwhile me?'' You bury your head on his warm wide chest. He strokes your hair gently and kisses your lips too.

''You're a great mummy, trust me. Together we'll be two couples of great mummy and daddy.'' He says sweetly. You nod and you fall asleep in his arms.

Louis:

''Hahaha Perrie, how's Polly?'' you ask Perrie on the phone. You guys are having a phone call, talking about the new life as the early parents.

''Oh she's great! Hahaha how's Rachelle?'' Perrie says, asking the condition of your daughter. Just as she asks about that, you hear Rachelle your daughter cries loudly. You gasp.

''Ouch, what happened dear?'' Perrie asks you as if she knows what happens.

''Ugh, Perrie baby. My Rachelle is crying. See you lat-''

''Sshhh, no need.'' Louis mouths to you, asking you to just continue the phone call. You shake your head and he kisses your lips instead. ''I'll go calm her, okay?'' He whispers. You nod.

''Aww, seems that you guys were doing a kissing scene.''

''Haha, how would you know?''

''The sound was so clear (Y/N) darling! So how is Rachelle, is she still crying?''

''Erm, I don't know..'' you say, looking on your navy-blue nails. ''Louis handles her.''

''Aw..'' Perrie says, teasing you. You start giggling.

''Perrie, I need to see them. Bye for now darling!''

''Awh okay, bye (Y/N)! Mwahh.'' you guys hang up the phone call. You put your phone down and go to see Louis.

''Yeaah, just like that. Good girl Rachelle, good girl. You're so cute and beautiful. Don't cry again okay?'' You see Louis, so gentle in handling kids just like Rachelle. You smile as you know Louis has always been loving kids.

He puts Rachelle back to her place. He sees you.

''She's sweet.'' he says, kissing you. ''Just like her beautiful mother, (Y/N).'' he cups your face and kisses you again.

''Gee, thanks Lou. You're such a great father.''

''I know. Let's go swimming darling.'' you guys start swimming in a lot of happiness.

Zayn:

You're cooking the dinner for you and Zayn since Cara, you guys' daughter, had eaten earlier than you guys. When you've almost finished with your dish, suddenly you hear Cara starts crying loudly.

''Ugh, not now..'' You say, looking hopelessly to your almost-done cooking. Zayn suddenly hugs your waist from behind, kissing your cheek from behind.

''Mmmm, (Y/N) darling. Just go finish the dish. I'll handle Cara with me.'' He says, leaving you alone to finish your dish. You quickly finish you guys' meal, putting it down to the dining dinner. After reassuring that everything has well done already, you go to Cara's bedroom, finding Zayn kissing Cara's temple.

''Okay Cara, nice. Good girl, papa loves you. Sshhh. I love you, you're safe with me. Don't cry darling.'' Zayn says, slowly calms Cara down. He then lands one last kiss to Cara's forehead, putting her down to her pink bed.

''Thanks Zayn.'' you giggle. He brushes his nose to yours then kisses you gently.

''You're welcome.''