#You Adopt A Child

#You Adopt A Child

Harry:

You just got married and are on your honeymoon on Hawaii. You have an amazing time and really enjoy being with each other and all the people there are really nice. It's hot every day and it's just amazing.
One night you are on your way home from the restaurant, where you have been eating. You walk on the beach, cause your house are by the beach and you want to see the sunset. As you walk by the water, you see a person lay in the sand close to the water. It looks like a child. You walk toward the child and sit down in the sand. It's a boy, about 6 years old.
"What is he doing here?" you say in a low voice trying not to wake the sleeping boy.
"I don't know, love," Harry says. You run your hand through the boys hair. He opens his eyes and sit up, looking scared.
"We won't hurt you," you say, trying to calm him down.You take his hand.
"What's your name?" you say and smile at him.
"Quen," the boy says in a shaky voice.
"What a lovely name," you say "what are you doing here?"
"I don't have a home," Quen says. You look at Harry. He understands the look in your eyes.
"Would you like to go with us home?" he says. The boy nods. He stands up, but fall again. He is weak.
"Don't worry. I can carry you," Harry says and picks Quen up. When you get home, Quen is asleep. Harry puts him down on the couch.
"He's so young and doesn't have a home," you say as you sit on the edge of the couch and look at Quen. Harry is standing and looking at Quen.
"Did you see how weak he is? He can't even walk," he says. You nod.
The next day you talk to Quen about why he doesn't have a home and he tells you, that both his parent are dead. He's really cute, nice and friendly and you end up with adopting him and taking him home with you. Of course you can't just bring him home to England, but after 7 months you can finally take him home to England.

Louis:

You and Louis already have your own child, like a child that you gave birth to, but when Louis brought up having another baby, you told him that you didn't want to give birth again, because it was so painful, plus you thought, that helping a child that doesn't have any parents would be better. He agreed and you started to talk about adoption. The boys and him were in Ghana once and when he got home, he told you about all the poor and orphan kids. You then thought, that adopting a child from Ghana would be a good idea. You find a orphan home in Ghana online and then go to Ghana to visit the place. As you walk through the door to the orphan home, a employee greets you. He tells you about some of the kids pasts. Both of you wants to adopt a newborn. You walk into a room where you see newborns lay in cribs. You walk around, looking at all the babies. They are all asleep. You walk to a crib and look at a little baby. You stand and look at her for some minutes and then the employee comes over.
"Her name is Jacqueline," he says "she's 2 months old." She opens her eyes. You look into her eyes. Louis comes over and hugs you from behind.
"She beautiful," you say.
"You can hold her of you want to," the employee says. You take little Jacqueline in your arms and look at her. She look at you with her big brown eyes.
"Hey Jacqueline," you say smiling. Louis touches her chin and she grabs his finger with her little hand.
"Hey baby girl," he says. She yawns and you both act like it's the cutest thing on earth.
"She's so cute!" Louis says.
"We can't leave without her," you says in a low voice.
"I agree," Louis says "but you know, we have to have permission and stuff and that can take a long time."
"I don't care. As long as Jacqueline can live with us, I'm happy," you say.
You have to wait a year until you can go to Ghana and take her home, but of cause you visit her sometimes and you bring your other daughter to meet Jacqueline and she loves her just as much as you and Louis does. She says her first word while you're there.
"Dada," she says, touching Louis' face. You smile and Louis almost begin to cry.
"I can't wait until we can take you home to London with us," he says.
Even though you told Louis that you didn't want to give birth again, you end up being pregnant some months after you bring Jacqueline home to London.