#Your Son Comes Out with His Boyfriend

Zayn:

Your family was always in the public eye. 'Zayn Malik's First Born Son' was headlined an hour after little Nico was born. After the next two children, the media still hounded the five of you around. The kids were used to camera flashes and paparazzi. When people began to realize that Nico hadn't ever had a girlfriend although the two younger children had both been on countless dates, rumours began firing through the media that Nico Malik was gay. Zayn denied that whole-heartedly, being quoted as saying that he would know if his own son was gay. But a few weeks later when the rumors didn't stop, your oldest son sat you and your husband down. "Mum, Dad, I - I am gay. I actually have a boyfriend and I want you to meet him." To your surprise it was his best friend that walked through the front door with a shy smile on his face. "I'm happy for you, Nico." You told him, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Liam:

Neither of you expected it at all. Not to be stereotypical or anything, but you always thought your son was as straight as straight could be. He played every masculine sport, he had a deep voice, and he never dressed anything other than manly. But one night when the two of you got home from an award show, Liam went to your sixteen year old son's bedroom and you just heard a shout and then pounding footsteps towards your room. Liam stood in the doorway, white faced, and his hands gripped onto the doorknob. "Did you walk in on him again? Li, I've told you before, if he has the music blaring that loudly you don't go in there." "No, Y/N, he - he was with someone." Both of you are surprised, not even knowing that your son had a girlfriend. A few minutes later, your red-faced son, knocks on the door, nervously scratching the back of his head. "I can explain. We weren't doing anything. He and I were just, er..." "Wait, he?" Both you and Liam asked. He nodded. "I'm - I like boys, okay? I can't help it, it's just the way I feel. Do you want to meet him or something?" A moment later, the other boy joined your soon in the doorway, their hands knotting together.

Harry:

There was never a doubt in your mind that Will would turn out to be gay. Everyone knew it, even the fans joked that since Harry had turned out to be straight, he'd passed the gay gene down to William. When the boy was thirteen, he began getting bullied at school by people because of how he acted, who he liked, and who his dad was. You removed him from that school and put him into a new one, but the same thing happened. At three more schools he got bullied terribly until finally you found him a good school where he actually made friends that accepted him even though he still hadn't come out to anyone at all. Fifteen years old and Harry found him crying in the bathroom. One boy at the school had made some rude comment to him. That's when he decided it was time to tell Will the whole story of in the early days before he met you and fell head over heels, the days when he couldn't go a single day without everyone telling him that he was gay that he clearly had to like boys. Will laughed when his dad told him about Larry Stylinson. "I made it through all of that by keeping my head high and never letting anything anyone said about that kind of stuff get me down." "But, dad, I think I might be... you know. There's even this guy at school that I think likes me back. His name's Tyler and he's really sweet." "Well, I'm sure when the time comes we'll be glad to meet whichever boy you want to bring home. We love you for who you are, Will, it doesn't matter who you love."

Louis:

Just like his father, Sam was a big joker and he tended to get sassy and defensive. He was a ladies man and extremely attractive, drawing every eye when he entered a room. Over the years he had dozens of girlfriends that he always brought home to meet you and Lou and the younger kids. It wasn't until he came home for Addie's fourteenth birthday when he was twenty-two that you got to meet Blaine. The two swept into the house, Sam's arm already thrown around the other boy. "Mum and Dad, Addie, Josh, and Cat, this is Blaine, my boyfriend." At first all of you stared, open-mouthed at him. Then Cat spoke up, "Seriously, Sam? Are you joking?" He shook his head no and looked towards you and your husband. "Don't you have anything to say, Dad? Some comment?" His jaw tensed, waiting for Lou's reaction. Many times, he'd told the children stories of the rumors that had always circulated about the bromances in the band, mainly him and Uncle Harry. He'd always made sure to emphasize that all of the rumors had been bullshit. "I'm happy for you, if you're happy, Sammy." There was a tightness in the Tommo's voice and you looked over at him to see that his eyes were shimmering slightly as he took in his oldest son making googly eyes at Blaine.

Niall:

For weeks now, Ben had been acting strangely around Niall. Never maintaining eye contact for more than two seconds, short conversations, and they were hardly spending time together anymore. Frequently you noticed him nervously biting his nails, the nervous habit he'd picked up from his father. One day, you came home to find them sitting in front of the TV together watching a game. But as you observed the father-son bonding, you noticed Ben glancing down at the black screen of his phone every few seconds. When his phone finally lit up with a text message, he slid the message open and with avid eyes he read it, jumping up and walking over to the front door. He threw it open to reveal a shorter boy with light brown hair, freckles and glass standing there, just looking up from his phone. Ben reached out, grabbing the other boy's hand and pulling him inside. "This is Lane, my boyfriend. I'm gay." He said those words with a smile on his face that caused you to break out into a grin. One glance at Niall told you a different story. His mouth was clamped shut, face turning red, and his eyes were halfway glaring at the two boys. "Niall?" You never thought that he would react this way to anyone announcing something like this. He'd been so calm when Zayn's son came out. "You distracted me and made me miss that last goal!" He shouted, gesturing at the TV where the team he disliked was cheering at the win. "So you're okay with this?" Ben wrapped his arm around Lane. "Of course, I'm okay with it. I don't really have any say in who you like, Ben. I'm just happy that you're happy." He stood up and pulled his son into a hug, patting him on the back.

Credits to 'cutie kangaroo' on tumblr. Follow, the account is amazing :)