#He Grounds You're Child

HARRY:

You and Harry were cuddled on the living room couch watching a movie when your hear the door knob jiggle. You both look over at the door with curious expression. You nudge Harry. "What if it's a robber?" Harry nods slowly and slides off the couch. He grabs a bat from beside the staircase and walks slowly to the door. You hold the blanket up to cover yourself and watch Harry creep towards the door. Suddenly the door creeks open and your son Eddie steps through. Harry Holds the bat up about to swing when Eddie screams which in turn makes you scream which makes Harry scream. You all stop screaming once you register that it's just Eddie who snuck out after curfew. Harry lowers the bat and stares in shock at his son. "What the hell are you doing?" Eddie looks between you and his father with wide eyes. "I was uh- at Kayla's house?" He tries. Kayla Payne you think to yourself. "And why were you at Kayla's?" Harry asks. "I um... I fell asleep?" Harry shakes his head at your son's horrid lying ability. "I don't know if you really were at Kayla's but even if you were you shouldn't be out past your curfew. You're grounded." Eddie starts to protest. "I'm starting with one week but we can make it two. Get up to your room before we make it three." Eddie sighs and walks up to his room.

LOUIS:

You walk into your house with your son Jason in tow. He slumps in and falls onto the couch. You walk upstairs and find Louis in the game room with the boys. "Y/N!" The boys yell happily waving to you. You smile and look at Louis. "You better get downstairs and talk to your son about how he got himself suspended for a week." Louis stares at you in shock. "He did what?" You raise your eyebrows and jerk your thumb over your shoulder. "Go talk. Now." Louis walks out of the room and you follow close behind and listen from the stairs. "You pulled what kind of prank? That's genius! Good work buddy. But don't tell your mother I'm say this, if she asks I grounded you for two weeks got it?" You smile and roll your eyes at your husband's crazy antics.

LIAM:

You and Liam walk into your house after a night alone. You'd gone for dinner and a movie and left your daughter alone for the night. Liam brings you close and kisses your forehead. "I'm going to check on Kayla." You nod and walk upstairs into your room when you hear a scream. You rush into Kayla's room where you heard the scream to see Eddie Styles, Harry's son on the bed with Kayla, whose top was half off and hair a mess. Liam was staring at them wide eyed and speechless. "What's going on here?" You ask, touching Liam's arm gently. "I came to check on Kayla and I come in to see Eddie on top of her making out." He hisses. Kayla looks down ashamed and Eddie gets off the bed. "I'll just be going. I'm sorry Mr. Payne, sorry Mrs. Payne." He nods at you grabbing his car keys. You nod at him and say, "Tell your parents you were here. I don't want them freaking out." He nods and waves at Kayla and then leaves. You all stare at each other a few more moments before Liam regains ability to speak. "What's you did was inappropriate and not okay at all. I'm not mad, I know you make smart decisions- you're a smart girl Kayla. But what you did wasn't right. You're grounded for a week. No calling Eddie, or texting, or computer, or TV. Got it?" Kayla nods silently and you and Liam walk off to bed.

NIALL:

You and Niall were sitting on the couch while eating sandwiches. You and Niall were trying to write a song together for One Direction's new album. You heard the back door slide open and you both look over curiously. Your son and daughter step through the door trying to be quiet. They haven't noticed you yet. You both stare at them while they whisper to each other. "You think they're in their room?" Eric asks. Alexa nods and they sneak into the living room where both of you are waiting. They freeze and look at you two. "So did you plan on checking if our car was here first or did you just assume we'd be somewhere else?" Niall asks taking a bite of his sandwich. Your kids look at each other and set their backpacks down. "We didn't think you'd be home." "Neither did we." You say to them. "Grounded for skipping school?" Alexa asks. Niall nods and points to their bedrooms. They both gather their bags and walk up to their rooms.

ZAYN:

You get home from work and take of your shoes, sighing as your feet are finally free. You were about to go upstairs when your hear shouting from the living room. "You got an F in your midterm grade! How are you supposed to get into college with those grades?!" You heard your husband, Zayn shout at his son Drake. "I don't need to go to college! Everyone there would just think I'm stupid just like you do!" He shouted back running upstairs and slamming his door. You heard Zayn sigh and sit down on the couch. You walk into the living room and sit next to Zayn. You take his hand in yours and rub it softly. "What happened babe?" You ask him. He sighs and rubs his chin with his hand.Drake got an F on his english midterm. I don't understand. He's so smart why isn't he using it?" You give him a sympathetic frown and pull him in for a hug. "Why don't you go talk to him about it calmly. I'm sure you can work something out." He nods and gets up to go to Drake's room. You follow him and listen from a distance. He knocks in Drake's door and goes in. He sits down on his bed and you hear them talking. "I know you're smart, Drake. Why aren't you using your brain?" Zayn asks. Drake sighs. "I don't get it. English doesn't make any sense, everything is weird." Zayn sighs and offers to work with him after school on it until he gets it. Drake smiles and nods. "Okay, can you promise me you'll ask for a makeup test?" He asks, patting his son's back. Drake nods and hugs his father. "Alright. Come down stairs now we can make some dinner for your mother."

(A/N: Okay I know Zayn's isn't a grounding but i couldnt ground Drake after he failed it made me sad so I had to make it happy. Sorry! )