#He Swears In Front Of Your Child.

#He Swears In Front Of Your Child, And They Repeat Him.

Harry:

You and your husband sit watching a show whilst your little girl, Angel sits beside you swinging her legs, playing with Barbie's on her knees. "You're a stupid cunt!" Harry yelled at the man on TV, immediately covering his mouth. "Cunt!" Angel yells, her little 3 year old body not having a clue what she had just said. "No, no, baby..don't say that!" you say, trying to get her to say something else. But alas..nothing was working. "You need to be more careful with what you say around her.." you sighed, turning off the TV to put Angel to bed.

Liam:

"Hey, baby..look!" Liam says, showing you a few tweets that he had been sent. "What am I looking for?" you ask, sitting down beside him your 5 year old son, Ashton on your knee. "Someone sent me a link of a remix from me on twitcam." he replies, clicking on the link. "Andy you dick! A-A-Andy y-ou dick! D-D-D-Dick!" the remix goes on, Liam repeating 'Andy you dick!' you covering Ashton's ears before he can hear it. But it's too late, he's already singing along to it, you and Liam both singing the Barney theme tune to make Ashton sing it back.

Niall:

Niall takes the oven pan out of the oven, completely forgetting that he had no oven gloves on. He immediately drops it, screaming "FUCK!". You turn from where you're standing, to see what has happened. You rush to his aid, running the cold water over the burn area at the sink. "Babe, are you okay?" you ask, concerned. "Yea..I'll be fine. Did you put Eliza in the living room to watch The Tweenies? he asks. "Yea, she's watching it now." you reply, leaving to check on her. "Fuck!" she yells, clapping and smiling. "No baby! Don't say that, it's a bad word!" you yell, taken over by shock. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she yells, a large smile on her face, as she giggles. "Oh God.." you say, slapping your forehead.

Zayn:

Zayn stands over 4 year old Jake's bed, kissing his forehead as he closes his eyes to sleep. Zayn leaves his bedside and walks to the door, opening it with one hand, and closing it again, only realizing that moments later he has closed his little finger in the door. "OUCH, YOU WANKER!" Zayn screams at the top of his lungs, the pain shooting through his finger. "Wanker!" Jake pipes up, laughing to himself. "Oh no.." Zayn sighs, walking back into the bedroom.

Louis:

"Look, you know he's not a good person!" Louis tells you, talking about a guy you had been seeing recently since your divorce with Louis. "Louis, we broke up. It's not your decision who I date.." you sighed, not wanting to fight in front of Marni, your 6 year old. "He's a bastard, and I don't think you should see him anymore!" Louis yells, getting pissed off. "Momma..what does bastard mean?" Marni asks, confused. "Here we go.." you sigh.