#Your Child Ask's An Awkward Question.

Liam:

"Mommy can I go to the bathroom?" your 5 year old daughter Taylor asked while you, Liam and Taylor were all sitting the living room watching TV. "Yes Taylor, you don't need to ask honey." You said as Taylor got off the couch the three of you were sitting on and walked away. You and Liam continued to watch the movie until Taylor came back to the room holding a tampon. "Daddy what is this?" Taylor asked, as you and Liam glanced at each other trying not to laugh. "Uhh well that is a uhhm tampon, honey." Liam said not explaining it to your daughters wanting. "What do you do with it?" Taylor asked innocently. "That's your job to explain." Liam whispered in your ear with a giggle. "Well Tay they are used when you're older and you get this thing called a period." You said not trying to go to in depth. "Does daddy get them too?" Taylor asked. "No only girls do, it lets them be able to have a baby when they are all grown up." You said looking at Liam who was now covering his mouth from laughter. "So how about you give that to me now and we can finish the movie and then go for ice-cream." You said hoping you ended that conversation. "Ok I really want ice-cream!" Taylor said handing over the tampon. "How about we just go get Ice-cream then!" Liam suggested. "Yes lets go!" You said stopping the movie and getting up. "Ok!" Taylor said assuring that the tampon conversation was over "Thank you short 5 year old attention spans." Liam said to you as you left the house for your ice-cream.

Niall:

"Where do babies come from?" Your 6 year old son Zac asked randomly over diner, causing you and Niall both to nearly spit out your food. As the dinner table went silent you and Niall both looked at each other deciding who would answer this question. "Well Zac..." Niall began but soon stopped, "Niall you started so tell him." You said with a smirk knowing that now Niall would be forced to come up with something to tell Zac. "Well when a boy and a girl are married and all grown up and ready to have a baby they...." Niall stopped and looked at you for help, but you were drawing a blank and couldn't think of anything. "They do what?" Zac asked running out of patience. "They asked God if they can be blessed with a little boy or girl and then one just kind of shows up in mommy's tummy." You said to Zac hoping to satisfy him. "But buddy now that you know you have to keep very quiet about it until you are older. It is like a big secret." You said to Zac as you looked at Niall who was still holding back laugher. "Ok mommy my lips are sealed!" Zac said as he began to eat again. "But wait are you going to get more babies?" Zac asked, "Ya never know." Niall said cheekily as he winked at you. "Maybe." You said winking back, now knowing what you may have in store for tonight.

Louis: "Daddy what is this?" Your daughter 7 year old Brielle asked as she showed you and Louis the condom she was holding. Louis looked at you with fear in his eyes, but you could barely hold back your laughter. "Well Bri I think mommy can explain that to you." Louis said smirking at you soon making your laughter quickly fade. "Well uhmm, how about you come sit down and we can talk about it with daddy." You said escorting Louis and Brielle into the living room. "Can't you just tell me?" Brielle asked as she put her hand on her hip still holding the condom sassily. "Yeah can't you just tell her?" Louis mocked as he also put his hand on his hip. "Ok so basically when mommy's and daddy's want to sleep together the daddy puts it over his willy." You said as your cheeks became bright red and Louis began to laugh hysterically. "So daddy has to wear that every night?" Brielle asked in confusion. "I wish." Louis mumbled as you gave him a stern look. "Almost every night." You said trying to end the conversation. "Ok well that's boring, I thought it would be more interesting." Brielle said as she walked away with attitude. "Oh my god." You said as you gave Louis a little hit where it hurt. "What was that for!" Louis asked as he crouched down. "I think you know." You said with a smirk. "Hey she's your kid too!" he defended as you helped him up from his crouching position.
Harry- You, Harry and your 3 year old son Ryan had decided to go out to eat tonight for Ryan's birthday. You went to his favorite restraint, Nandos. When your waitress came over to your table you and Harry became the most embarrassed parents in the country because Ryan asked, "Do you have a PP too?" to the waitress. "Oh my gosh, Ryan!" You said as Harry buried his face in his napkin to try to contain his laughter. "I am so sorry!" You said to waitress who's face became bright red. "Ryan say you are sorry!" You said ashamed. "Oh it is fine don't worry about it." The waitress said with a smile on her face, "I need a good laugh every once in a while!" She said as she squatted down next to Ryan and said, "and no honey I don't." She said causing you and Harry to smile. "I will be back to get your order in a minuet." She said walking away. "Harry oh my god." You said giving him an evil look. "Hey its not my fault!" He said throwing his hands in the air, "Sure Mr.I walk around naked 24/7." You said still in shock of what just happened.

Zayn:

"Mommy when will I get boobs?" you 6 year old daughter, Nia asked while you, Zayn and her were all sitting in the living room. "When you're older." You said trying to satisfy her curious mind as Zayn began to crack up. "Daddy It isn't funny I need boobs so the boys will like e." Nia said sassily. "Oh my god." You said not expecting that to come from Nia's mouth. Soon you had joined in on Zayns hysterics. "Honey I am sure the boys love you now." You said glancing at Zayn who was out of control. "Daddy stop it!" She said as she got up and walked to Zayn only to slap his hand playfully. "Nia you will have boobs soon enough hon." You said shaking your head. "But can I at least wear a bra?" Nia asked causing you and Zayn both to nearly choke. "How do you know about those?" Zayn asked shocked. "Duh I have an older sister!" Nia said, mentioning your 15 year old, Hanna. "Did Hanna tell you about all this!?" You questioned looking at Zayn. "No but I heard her talking on the phone to her friend." Nia said. "Oh my god." You said shocked. You definitely a diva on your hands.

•KEEP READING•

•VOTE•

•COMMENT•