Hello Christmas!!! Part 2!

{Ollie's room above}

Brookelyn's P.O.V

"Done" i said and I heard the door open "WERE BACK!!" Niall screamed. I ran downstairs and Loui came with me "Niall Ollie come with us!" Loui said and I picked up Ollie and we went upstairs. I opened the door and Ollie ran to his bed. It was adorable "Oh my god." Niall said. Ollie started playing with his toys. Loui and I played with him. I love my baby boy he is just amazing.

Zayn's P.O.V

I've been trying to ring Brookelyn cause i miss her. I wanted to see her. Lets be honest she's like my sister. I finally got an answer "Hello?" Brookelyn. "Hey kiddo." I said and she squealed "ZAYN! I miss you!" She said I chuckled "Miss you to. How are you?" I asked "Good! I'm pregnant again" She said damn "Well congrats babe. Hey can I say hi to Ollie?" I asked her. I heard her running and I heard her stop "Hello?" Someone asked "Hey!" I said i heard Brookelyn start talking "Ollie say hi to uncle Zayn" i hears her say "Uncle Zee!!!! Where are you?" Ollie asked "Awe baby, I'm at my mummy's house" I told him and heard him sigh. I chuckled "Babe who you talking to?" I heard someone say in the background "Uncle Zee dada!" Ollie said, must be talking to Loui. "Hey Ollie give me back to mama." I said "Zayn! Loui says i gotta go. We have to have food. I dont wanna go!!!" Brookelyn whined "Brookelyn Tomlinson! You better do what i say, dont make me get Niall!" Loui told her. I heard her giggle. "Bye Zee, Love ya." Brookelyn said "Bye princess, love ya to." I said and she hung up. I miss that kid. I didnt realize that I was crying by hearing her and Ollie until I felt tears fall on my hand. Damn I miss that kid.

Brookelyn's P.O.V

I put Ollie to bed cause he already ate and walked out with Loui "You ruin everything!" I pouted and ran onto the couch and cuddled up with Niall. "What happened baby." Niall asked "Loui made me leave the call with Zayn." I said and Niall chuckled. "Well its time for food." Loui protested "BUT LOUIBE-" i was cut off by Loui "No buts missy! Or your grounded!" Loui said and I pouted "your not my dad!" I said "Thats not what you said a week ago." Loui said looking into my eyes his filled with lust. "Ummm he means uhhh" I said. "What I mean is she was calling me daddy during s-" I cut him off by slapping him "Dont talk about stuff we do privately!!" i told him. Niall started laughing "Thought I was your dad." he said "You are, but Louibear can get called that sometimes. In a sound he loves" I said and winked at Loui "Ok enough about your sex life!" Harry told us I giggled and we all went to bed in our rooms.

A/N VAS HAPPENIN? Final few chapters are coming up!!! Almost at 100 reads im so excited! Okay bye