Paparazzi date night

{The dress Brookelyn's wearing}

Brookelyn's P.O.V

I was doing my make-up with Lou, cause I called her and she came with me "Brookelyn! Loui's Here!!!" dad yelled as we finished my make-up "Tell him to go in the hall way! I want you to see me first!!!" i yelled from the washroom "Alright he's gone!" dad yelled and I walked out. "oh my god... Baby you look so cute." Niall said and was tearing up. "Let me get a picture." he said and took a picture "G-get Louibear" I told him, and Loui walked in "Stripes? You know just how to please a man..." Louibear told me causing me to blush. "Be back here by 12:00!!! It's 5:30 now so you get to have dinner chat and whatever, and if you have sex use protection." Niall said "DAD!" I screamed and Loui laughed "Will do Mr. Horan" he said like a high-school boy. "Please call me Niall..." Niall told him and they laughed. We left and started walking. "I love you Louibear" I said. "Love you to baby" he told me and kissed me. Oh no, Paparazzi started running towards us. "L-Loui... look" I said and he got a little mad "Cant I just be left alone for once." he mumbled We kept walking and then got asked questions. I got mad and let go of Loui's hand "ALRIGHT! Get away and if you come by me again I'll break someone's leg, so i suggest ya beat it!" I screamed. They left and we kept walking, I saw a little kid run up to Loui and i saw him look so happy at the little girl "Hey." he said to her "Hello Louis." she said and her mum walked up to us and we took a picture with Louis holding the little girl "bye!!" she said and they left. "That was so cute." I told him and he chuckled. "Happens all the time." he said and we finally got to our destination.

{Time skip}

Paparazzi were surrounding the window seat we were seated at in the restaurant and I tried to focus on Loui but all i heard was "Click click click click" of the camera I was getting so mad i was ready to knock some bitches out "Loui I cant focus on anything!!!!" I whined. "come over and sit next to me and we can talk better." he said and i moved my food and drink and sat with him. I yawned around the end of our meal, it was about 7:30 pm we got here at 6 pm "Tired baby girl?" he asked me I nodded and we finished and payed for the meal and walked out, the paps got infront of us and one of them asked "Who's this young lady?" and more asked dumb questions we started to run, and they chased us, we got to the hotel and Loui picked me up because I fell. We got to outside Mine and Niall's room and chatted "I had fun tonight, running from the paps was fun" I told him "yeah it was, Love you baby." he said "Love you to." i told him and he picked me up and kissed me, He licked my bottom lip and I allowed him the entrance. "Umm were you about to have sex in the hallway?" I looked over and it was Liam "Damn... you ruined the fun..." i said "Cock blocker.." Loui mumbled and I slapped him playfully Liam went back to his room like nothing happened and Niall opened the door. "Hi" he said. "HI!" Loui and I said. "have fun?" Niall asked i nodded and i went in and took of my make-up and got into my 'I <3 Louis Tomlinson' Pajamas and walked out grabbing my blanket "Where are you going?" Niall asked as he talked to Loui. "To sleep, with my boyfriend." I told him. "Dont be to loud!" he said. I ran out and jumped onto the bed. Loui got into his boxers, and lets just say his bum looked SO cute in those "Someone's got a cute bum" I said and he blushed "Stop it!" he said and I laid on the bed "Cuddle!" I said making grabby hands and he hugged me, and we fell asleep just like that.

A/N Vas happenin??? Ok yeah this happened!!! BYE