Disney Land Honey Moon!!!

{Hotel room}

Brookelyn's P.O.V

I jumped in Loui's arms "I love you!!! This is the best!!!" I told him. "Love you to, your dad helped me plan it." he told me. The hotel room was beautiful! I felt like a princess. "Love you baby girl." Loui told me "Love you to Louibear." I said and kissed him. "Hey lets get dressed, out of our wedding clothes. Into something better." I said and Loui nodded walking off. I grabbed him "Where are you going?" I asked "To change." he said I shook my head "Were married now, and we have seen each other naked so right here is fine" I told him and he chuckled. I got out of my dress, and he got out of his tux. I put on my 'Warning will randomly start talking about Louis Tomlinson' shirt and he put on his signature look 'Red jeans and white shirt with blue stripes' I put on my red jeans as well. We went outside and I was so happy. I saw Mickey and Minnie together and pulled Loui with me. We got a picture with them and I thanked them and we left. "Someones a little kid!" Loui said and i lightly slapped him. "Hey wanna face-time Niall and see Ollie?" I asked he nodded and we sat on a bench and called them. Niall picked up and we waved "HEY!" Niall screamed into the phone and passed the phone around and everyone said hi "Wheres Zayn?" I asked and Zayn popped out with a baby in his arms. "Vas happenin!" he said i giggled and we talked "Zayn come to the camera with my son!" Loui told him and Zayn came over with Ollie. I cooed at my son and they all said bye. we put the phone away and we went to rides "which one first babe?" Loui asked and I thought for a second "Splash mountain!" i said we walked over to it and got on. We got to the drop and i held Loui's hand with both of ours in the air screaming. We got off and bought the picture it took. I barley got wet and Loui was soaked. I started laughing my ass off. "Im cold." he said and I kept laughing. The funny part was he had a white shirt on so I could see his bare chest. I kissed his cheek and sent a picture of him to Niall.

Niall's P.O.V

I got a text from Brookelyn and chuckled "Whats so funny Niall?" Zayn asked and I showed him the picture of a soaked looking Loui. Zayn and I laughed and I went to go check on Ollie. He was awake and happy. I changed him and we wen downstairs to see a shy little Zayn on the floor doing the worm, a Liam doing weird faces at nothing and a Harry jumping around spinning. "Are you happy to have these guys as family Ollie?" I asked and he giggled and started kicking and Zayn took him from me. "Your just like your mummy!" Zayn said and bounced Ollie in his arms. Ollie really is, he is just like Brookelyn so much. His blonde hair and blue-gray eyes. I love them.

A/N Vas Happenin? Yeah i did it! I updated yay me! okay bye