meeting the family!

{Brookelyn's outfit}

Niall's P.O.V

I went into Brookelyn's room and looked at her amused."What?" she asked. "You look adorable." I told her and saw her blush. "Hey come on, your gonna meet your uncle Greg, aunt Denise, grandma grandpa, and your baby cousin Theo." I told her and her eyes lit up with joy, damn I love this kid. She grabbed her suit case and followed me and the boys. "Brookelyn welcome to Mullingar Ireland!" I said with joy, were at the hotel now so we got ready, we got in a taxi and head off to my parents where Greg, Denise, Theo, Mum and Dad are waiting to meet us!

Brookelyn's P.O.V

I was in Loui's lap cause I didnt wanna sit on the floor that bitch DIRTY. Loui was talking to me but I tuned him out because I was thinking about how sweet Niall is. I really hope I never go back to the orphanage. I was pulled outta my thoughts by Loui shaking me "Brookelyn were here!!!" he said and I ran out and hopped on Niall's back. "Gah!" he said and supported me on his back, Niall knocked on the door and who I'm guessing was his mum opened the door "Niall Sweetie! Boys Welcome!!!" she said. Niall took me off his back and held my hand bringing me inside, with the boys we sat on the couch and I sat in Niall's lap not talking cause im shy. I was thinking once again until Niall said something "Boys, how about we sing something, like one of Brookelyn's favorites." he said they agreed "Brookelyn, which one should we sing?" he asked "Better than words" I whispered to him. Niall ran upstairs and came back with a guitar. He started playing and they all faced me, they started to sing.

(Harry)

Better than words!

More than a feelin'

Crazy in love, Dancin' on the ceiling!

(Liam)

Every time we touch

I'm all shook up

you make me wanna *sigh*

how deep is you love

God only knows, Baby

(All)

I dont know how else to sum it up!

Cause words aint good enough

There's no way I can explain your love no!

I dont know how else to sum it up!

Cause words aint good enough!

I cant explain your love! No!

It's better than words! Better than words!

(Louis)

Better than words!

You drive me crazy,

Someone like you,

Always be my baby

(Niall)

Best I ever had,

hips dont lie

you make me wanna Sssss

One more night,

Irreplaceable, crazy crazy!

(Chorus once again not typing)

Once they finished I was crying, Niall pulled me into a hug, How did i know with my eyes shut? His cologne. These guys are the best family a girl could ask for.

A/N Vas happenin? Ok bye