Wedding day

{Picture is what Loui and Brookelyn are wearing except the hat}

Brookelyn's P.O.V

It's my wedding day! Simon agreed to give the boys 2 months off because the year was up but our honeymoon is gonna be 2 weeks long and Ollie is staying with Niall. Niall decided to be back here with me, and Lou is here helping me get ready. Louibear is freaking out. He's been freaking out sense yesterday. It was adorable, on the other hand out son is now 2 weeks old yay! Ollie is in the other room with Niall's mum.

{Time skip to after the wedding}

Everyone was on the dance floor and I sat playing with Ollie. Sense Im only 16 we dont have any alcohol here so there's nobody getting drunk. Dad came over and kissed my cheek "Love you baby girl" he said "Love you to" I said. I got tapped on the shoulder and I turned to see Louibear there "May I have this dance?" he asked "you may" i told him and we walked onto the dance floor and had our first dance as Husband and Wife.

{Time skip, I know im mean}

We got in the car and drove to the airport. We got there and got on the plane. Loui told me our stuff was at the place and he still hasnt told me were we are going!!! Ugh i hate him and his secrets! But I will always love him. He's my Louibear!

A/N Vas Happenin? Yay they got married! ok bye