Welcome to your nursery

{Ollie's nursery above}

Brookelyn's P.O.V

Ollie woke up and Loui and I decided to show him his nursery "Ollie baby lets go see your room. Daddy and your Grandpa made it just for you." I said and we walked into Loui's old room which got turned into our little boys nursery. He is such an exploitative boy he has his eyes open and he was looking around the room. I giggled and we had a family hug. I put Ollie in his crib and he loved it. He was giggling and kicking his feet and was acting like he was already able to walk and run. I turned on the mobile and covered him up and turned the nightlight on and turned the normal one off. "Love you Daddy." I said and kissed Loui "Love you to Mummy" he said and kissed back. He grabbed me and put me up on the wall and licked my bottom lip and I allowed him access and he pulled on my bottom lip and I moaned into the kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair. "AHEM!" Loui pulled away but held me on the wall. We looked over at Niall "Cock blocker.." Loui mumbled. Niall chuckled. "The guys and I are going out to the mall for some clothes for the baby, well be gone for awhile. So wanted to know if you wanted to come." Niall asked. We looked at each other and smirked "Nah we'll stay." Loui said and I nodded. "Niall left chuckling and as soon as that door closed I pulled off Loui's shirt. "Gotta use protection, remember I just had a kid." I whispered and he laughed. "I know" he said and we went into our room and locked the door. We shed the rest of our clothes except our underwear. Loui pulled off his boxers and i pulled mine off. He rolled a condom on and we got ready.

Zayn's P.O.V

I had to run back into the house cause i forgot my wallet. I walked passed Brookelyn and Loui's room and heard them moaning. Oh god. I grabbed my wallet and walked back out to the car. "What happened, You look like you saw a ghost." Liam told me. "I heard Loui and Brookelyn having sex.." I said and I gagged saying it. "Welp now I dont think we should leave them alone in the house." Niall said. I chuckled "Guess not, I mean they can do what they want but, wait isnt Brookelyn under aged?" Liam asked. "Oh my god your right...." Niall said "Well I gave her permission... so it doesnt matter right?" Niall asked "I guess not." Liam said.

Louis' P.O.V

"That was amazing." Brookelyn said "yeah" i told her. We were getting dressed and heard a knock on the door I opened the door in my boxers. "what?" I asked Liam "Oh um yeah were back." he said "I see than" I said "k bye" he said and left. Brookelyn and I finished getting dressed and Ollie started crying, Brookelyn ran to him and fed him, she also changed him and put him in these rock star pajamas. We went downstairs and sat with everyone. I held my son close and then Zayn broke the silence exception from the television. "So I heard you and Brookelyn moaning." My eyes widened and same with Brookelyn. "What? we didnt." I said lying "Yeah sure." Niall said laughing. Brookelyn stuck her tongue out at them and I laughed and started to tickle my son causing him to giggle. Today was great.

A/N Vas Happenin? Yep Zayn caught em! okay bye