~Chapter Twenty~

I chuckled lightly. Blink and Mush are inseparable. But my mind quickly drifted to Race. And I started crying again. "Still can't believe the king of Brooklyn's cryin if fronna me." Mush said lying back on the bunk. I snapped my head towards him. "I'm not heartless." I quietly said. "Mhm." Mush responded. "Are we actually takin Blink's money." I asked with no facial expression. "Heh.. y-yea I guess." Mush said blushing and scratching the back of his neck. "Lovebirds." I mumbled loud enough for Mush to hear. Mush just blushed even more and rolled his eyes.

We grabbed some of Blink's money and headed out. At the same time, Blink walked in. We waved. After about ten seconds, we heard Blink yell. "MUSH!! WHERE'S ME MONEY!"

Me and Mush snickered and ran away.

💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠

Once we got a doctor, I lead him to my room. Thank god it was a different doctor this time. If it was the same one-- well, that would be kinda awkward. I couldn't bare to look at the unconscious Racetrack in front of me. It just brought uncontrollable tears to my eyes. I waited outside my room while Mush was talking to the doctor and telling him a lie of what happened. "Well, ya see doc, uh- Racetrack punched himself?" I heard Mush say. I tried to hold in a chuckle. He was terrible at making up things right then and there.

💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠

The doctor left and we gave him Blink's money. "So.. what's goin on wit Race." I said nervously. "Oh--um.. his nose is.. broken." Mush finished. My eyes widened and tears filled them to the brim, daring to spill out. I gave out a loud scream and punched a hole in the wall- again. Mush staggered back in surprise and fear. I turned to look at him with tears streaming down my face. "S-Spot. It's ok.. h-he's awake now.." Mush said. Without responding I quickly ran upstairs.

"R-Racetrack?"

💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠