Chapter 13

Warning lemon ahead

Steve immediately locked lips with you. His body hovering over yours. The kiss getting more passionate by the minute. You were in absolute bliss. How could you have this wonderful man in front of you. He's so caring and passionate. God, how you loved him. You feel his tongue gliding on your bottom lip, asking for permission to enter your mouth. You gladly accept, opening your mouth a bit for his tongue to enter. You moan in bliss as his tongue explores every inch of your mouth. Soon, your tongues battle for dominance but Steve wins anyway and finishes exploring your mouth. He pulls away from you and puts his hands on your hips.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? I want your full approval, (name). I love you so much."

" Yes, Steve. I want this. I want you. I love you too."

Steve looks at you sheepishly before asking if he can take your shirt off. You nod and your shirt comes off. Steve's hands goes to your bra clip and he fumbles with it. You giggle and help Steve take the bra off. You instinctively cover your chest but Steve pushes your arms away and makes eye contact with you.

"You don't need to cover up. You're beautiful. God... so beautiful" Steve gives you a kiss and puts his hands on your breasts. You moan in delight. God, he knows exactly how to push your buttons. This new side of Steve is wonderful. Whoever said Steve was naive and inexperience is completely wrong. He is so much more than that. You grab Steve's shirt indicating for him to remove it and he does just that. You see his tone abs and chiseled chest. You run your hands down his chest and he shivers at the contact. You let your hand fall onto his belt and you unbuckle it for him. You take the belt out of the jean loops and throw it, making it land in a corner to be forgotten until later. Steve looks at your body and puts his hands on your pants, slowly pulling them down.

Steve hands rub your inner thighs and your heat gets warmer. You pull down Steve's pants and he takes them off the rest of the way and throws them to a corner of the room. You can see his bludge now and must you say that it is a very large bludge. You stare at it for quite some time and then look up at Steve to see him smirking at you.

"Like what you see." He says teasingly.

You blush and respond with a nod.

"I'm really starting to like this side of you Steve."

Steve smirks and takes your panties off. He pushes two fingers inside of you. You arch your back wanting more of him in you. He starts rubbing your clit and fingers you faster. You feel your walls tightening around his fingers as you feel yourself get closer. Steve pulls his fingers out of you and licks them. You whimper, wanting him back inside of you.

"Steve. Please. I need you so bad."

"I'll be gentle, okay. This is both our first time and I don't want to hurt you at all."

You nod as you see him take his boxers off. His member hard and throbbing. He positions himself in front of your entrance and looks at you. Slowly, but surely, Steve pushes himself into to you. The pleasure overwhelms the both of you. Of course, your in a bit of pain but Steve is being to careful to not move anymore so you don't feel a lot of pain. When you feel like your ready, you look at Steve and nod at him. Steve starts to move a little bit and both of you moan out. It just feel so good for the two of you.

Soon, Steve's thrust get faster and the sounds in the room get louder. Both of you getting closer and closer to your release. With one more thrust from Steve, both of you release. Steve moves from above you and lays down next to you. Both of you breathing hard, content with each others presence. Steve pulls you closer to him.

"I love you, (name)"

"I love you too"

You both then fall asleep after a long and active night.