Chapter 4

It's been a couple of weeks now since that incident with Pepper. I found out the I am a very fast learner. I've hacked into shield a couple of times now without being noticed, which is good because my final exam for hacking in "Tony's One-Time Fun School" is today. Yeah, honestly I don't know why he named it or even why he is giving me exams but, it's whatever. I also have this bracelet that Tony made me, that's helps keep my emotions and powers in check because of a very awkward situation that happened a few days ago. My emotions aren't that much connected anymore but he told to keep it on until we are positive that they aren't, so last weeks incident doesn't happen again.

"Hey Tony!" I say while sitting down in the room i'm in.

"Yeah (name)?" He asks me turning on the lights to I can see him through the window.

"Can we take a break? I'm exhausted and hungry."

"Yeah, that's fine by me. Just be back in 15 minutes. I need to re-modulate the simulator because it's not balanced for your fighting skills yet." He says, while looking at the control panel and starts to tinker with it.

"Yeah. Yeah. Use your fancy vocabulary. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." I walk out of the lab and onto the elevator.

"Re-modulate is not a fancy word!" He yells back at me.

"Whatever you say, Uncle!" I yell back.

The elevator doors close and I start rising up to go back to the living quarters.

"Jarvis?"

"Yes, miss?"

"Would there happen to be any (favorite ice cream) left over?"

"Yes, there is. Why are you asking?"

"I was just wondering. That's all. Thanks Jarvis."

"You're welcome, (name)"

The elevator doors open and I walk out and head straight to the kitchen. I open the freezer and see a couple of tubs of (favorite ice cream). I grab one of the tubs and close the freezer door. I grab a spoon and I start eating the ice cream.

"Mmmmm. I forgot how good this ice cream was." I sigh in pleasure and continue to eat the ice cream but little did I know was that I was sending shocks of pleasure to a man downstairs.

*Tony's point of view*

"What the hell is wrong with me? I can't focus at all. Plus, my mind is in the gutter. I possibly can't be aroused but, I keep getting shocks of pleasure and--- Wait... shock of pleasure." I stop messing around with the control panel and I face-palm. "Please tell me that what I'm thinking can't be happening right now. (name), you better not be doing what I think you're doing."

*Back to you*

"Wow,I can't believe I ate that entire tub."

"Kiddo? Where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen."

Tony comes in with his eyes cover and he looks a bit sweaty.

"Are you okay? Why are you covering your eyes?"

He removes his hand from his eyes.

"Oh thank god. You weren't doing what I thought you were doing. I kept getting shocks of pleasure and just.... okay awkward situation avoided."

"Tony, what the hell are you talking about? Wait, shocks of pleasure........ TONY! WHY THE HELL DID YOU THINK I WOULD BE DOING SOMETHING INAPPROPRIATE IN YOUR KITCHEN!" I yell at him while my face turns as red as a tomato.