Chapter 10

After Steve and I both get dressed, we walk out of my.. I mean OUR room, hand in hand. As we make our way to the kitchen, there are a couple of plates with tops on them. Steve and I both look at each other and we make our way to the table.

"There's a note in the middle." Steve says as he grabs it and hands it over to me. I take it and begin to read it.

Hey there munchkin (Insert eye roll here)

Its Uncle Tony.

I'm sorry about yesterday. So, I decided to buy you and capsicle some breakfast.

Hope you enjoy. Also, we left for a little bit but we'll be back later.

"Well it's Tony, Steve. He's a major pervert."

Oh my goodness. Steve and I alone in this tower. What are we going to do? Well we could watch a movie, cuddle, or go back to my room and-- Get a hold of yourself (Name). Don't be a Pervert. I look over at Steve and notice how sexy he is. How can he be so damn sexy. His chest down to his nice ass. I mentally face-palm. Now, I see why I am Tony's niece. I'm all alone with him. This will be interesting. I'm excited for--

"(Name)!" Steve yells my name.

"Huh? Sorry what?"

"I said that we should eat the food before it gets cold. Are you okay? Do you need to lay back down?" Steve asks looking concerned

"I'm fine. I got distracted a bit. Sorry."

He nods at me as I walk into the direction of my chair but he gets there before me and pulls the chair out for me.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I smile at him as I sit down.

He pushes my chair in and then sits down himself. We eat our breakfast quickly and put our dishes in the dishwasher. Then we make our way to the living room and sit down on the couch.

"I'm soo full. I don't ever want to move from this couch again." I tell Steve as I sprawl myself all over the couch. Steve just chuckles at me and tries to sit down on the couch.

"I'm not moving Stevie. It's comfortable."

"Come on (Name). I just want to sit down"

"Then make me move." I say at him with a smirk

"Oh, you shouldn't have said that, (name)."

"Why not?"

"You'll see"

"What are you going to do?" I question him.

Steve doesn't say anything as he gets on top of me.

"What's going on in that head of yours, Rogers?"

He only smirks at me and starts giving my neck kisses. I try to hold back my moans as much as I can until he finds my sweet spot.

"Ohhh Steve." I moan as I feel him smirk against my neck.

"I like the way that sounded." Steve mumbles against my neck as he starts to nibble my sweet spot.

I keep moaning his name as he sucks, licks, and bites my sweet spot. When he is satisfied, he moves away from my neck and up to my lips. He gives me a passionate but a bit rough kiss. As our tongues fight for dominance, he quickly over takes me and starts exploring every inch of my mouth. I moan into the kiss, which gives Steve even more confidence. He finally pulls away and leaves me in a panting mess.

"Well (pant) someone is (pant) a bit confident (pant) today." I tell him as I try to regain my breathing.

"I just can't control myself when i'm with you. You make me crazy." I look into his eyes and see that he is completely serious. I put my arms around his neck and reach up to kiss him when-

"WOAH WOAH WOAH. GET A ROOM YOU TWO." We both quickly jump away from each other and turn to look at the source of the voice.

"Ugh. Tony really." I say to him in a pissed off way.

"Yes. Really. When I said to have fun. I didn't mean for both of you to have sex in the living room." Tony says smirking.

Steve and I blush, while I grab a pillow and throw it at Tony but he moves out the way and it hits someone else.

"Oww!"

"Sorry Clint. That was meant for Tony not for you." I say to him apologetically.

"It's okay, little bug." He throws the pillow back at me and I catch it and put it back on the couch.

"Wait, why are your faces red?" Clint asks us. While Nat and Bruce walk on in as well.

"Oh nothing." I quickly say as I look at Tony and give him a 'Shut your mouth or I'll hurt you' look.

"Well Katniss, I caught them in the living about to have sex on the couch."

"Tony!" I yell at him as my face gets redder.

"Alright Steve!" Clint cheers Steve on.

"Tony?" I say calmly.

"Yes (Name)"

"You have 5 seconds to run."

"You won't do anything."

" 5..4"

"Munchkin? (Name)?"

"3..1" I get up from the couch and try to get to him but Steve holds me back.

"Let me at him!!! Let me go!!" I yell as Tony tries to call in his suit. When his suit comes into view, I quickly deactivate it and all of his other suits in the tower. Bruce, Nat, and Clint help Steve to calm me down.

"What the hell?" Tony asks looking very confused until he remembers my powers.

"Damn it (Name)!"

"That's what you get." I tell him as I'm now a bit calm. Tony sighs and tells Jarvis to pick up the suit pieces and to take them to the lab. Steve hugs me from behind and I instantly feel a wave of calmness and relaxation hit me as I lay against him.

"Okay. Since that is over with. Can we put the groceries away?" Bruce asks looking tired from that whole situation. I look by the elevator doors and see a bunch of grocery bags.

"Sure."

We each grab a couple of bags and take them to the kitchen. As we put them away, I realize Tony as put a couple of new machines in the kitchen.

"Wait, Is that a k-Cup coffee machine?" I ask him surprised.

"Yes. It is."

I run over to Tony and hug him.

"All is forgiven! Thank you!!" I yell excitedly.

"You're welcome." Tony chuckles at my silliness and hugs me back.

"What's a k-cup coffee machine?" Steve asks confused

I turn around and look at Steve. The look of confusion on his face is just too adorable.

"Don't worry ,sweetie. I'll teach you." I say as I smile at him. He nods at me and smiles back.

I grab the boxes of different flavored k-cups when a thought enters my mind. Why are they buying all of this? They also brought Steve's things and then the breakfast this morning. They are being more nice than usually. It's like if they are trying to make me not think of something. Wait, today can't be... I drop the boxes I had in my hands causing everyone's attention to go to me. Today is that horrible day..................................... the day my parents died.