Chapter 5

It's been a couple of months since I found that Avengers Initiative file. Throughout that time I've managed to get my powers under control and to be able to hack into anything I want to. The bracelet I had I gave it back to Tony since it wasn't needed anymore. Since then, I've been able to do all sorts of fun stuff. Like going into video games and playing them like a virtual reality world, which can get a bit scary at times. I also get to piss of Tony sometimes which is a plus but anyway these powers have really grown on me and I enjoy them a lot.

"Hey Kiddo, you're day dreaming again." Tony says as he waves his hand in my face.

"Oh sorry."

Tony and I have been in the kitchen for the past 30 minutes trying to figure out what to eat. So far, no progress has been made.

"Why don't we just order some pizza?" I ask after giving up on what to cook.

"Sure. Pizza sounds good to me. Hey Jarvis, could you order two boxes of pepperoni pizza for us?"

"Right away sir. Also you have a call from someone in shield."

"Tell them I'm busy right now."

"Sir, they say it is urgent."

"Jarvis, I really don't have time to deal with them right now."

"Maybe you should see who it is, Tony. It's okay with me." I tell him.

"Nope, Kid. I promise to spend tonight with you since we have been busy with your powers and I've been spending so much time on my suits."

"Systems are being overridden, sir"

"Well don't let them up here."

"I think it's a little bit too late for that, mister Stark."

Tony and I both look over towards the voice, when I see a very familiar person.

"Mr. Coulson? You're with Shield?" I look at him shocked.

Mr. Coulson has been my neighbor since I was born and until I moved in with Tony. He would sometimes watch over me when my parents were gone for a couple of weeks or even months sometimes. He was the one that taught me how to fight and defend myself. What is he doing here?

"I''m sorry for your loss, (Name). They were good people." He tells me.

"Yeah, they were." I nod and look down.

"Wait, how do you know him? Also, his first name is agent." Tony says while looking a bit confused.

"He used to be my neighbor."

'Yes, I was. But I'm not here to talk about the past. I'm here to give you this." Coulson says looking a Tony.

"I thought it was scrapped and that I wasn't qualified"

"Well, we've changed our minds."

"Oh is this about the "Avengers Initiative!" I yell excitedly but Mr. Coulson looks over at me. "Ummm not that I know anything about that at all."

Mr. Coulson looks back at Tony.

"I need you and (name) to read this." Coulson says while trying to hand two files to Tony.

"Sorry, I don't handle paperwork."

"But I do." I take both of the files and keep one for me and give the other one to Tony. He takes it with a sigh.

I immediately open the file on Tony's computer and see all the same files except for one. I see a new file title "Electress" and I open it.

"Wait this... this is me. Why am I in these files?" I ask looking over at Coulson and Tony. Tony has a very shocked look on his face while Coulson starts to answer my question.

"Well, (name). We have always been watching over you but when you took down that Hydra base with these powers. We began to watch you a bit more closely and learned a bit about the type of powers you have. Director Fury and I think you would be a great addition to the team."

"Wait, Mr. Fury is at Shield as well?" I ask him.

"How do you know Fury?" Tony asks me after getting over his shock.

"He used to watch over me as well along with two other people but I can't seem so recall what their names were."

"Okay. Wow, I'm a bad Uncle."

"It's fine, Tony. You were busy. I understand." I say as I smile at him and he smiles back.

"So I'll be leaving now so that both of you will read those and I'll see you tomorrow morning at the helicarrier." Coulson says.

"No. You might see me there but you won't see (name)."

"What? Uncle Tony. Why not?" I say looking very confused.

"I told you. You're not putting yourself in danger. I'll go. You stay here."

"Bullshit! I'm going! I promised for a little while. This is my opportunity to put my powers for a good cause. Plus I'm going to protect you just like you protect me. You can't change my mind about this." I tell Tony looking very determined.

He sighs in defeat. "Fine.."

"We will see you tomorrow morning Mr I mean Agent Coulson." I say.

He waves goodbye and walks out the door. After he is gone Tony and I are just left in silence.

"I don't want to lose you, (Name).." Tony says all of a sudden

"You won't lose me, Uncle. You got my back and I got yours. We'll be a good team." I say with a lot of enthusiam.

'Yeah. You're right, Kiddo. Well' It's time to go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow."

"You've got that right, Ironass."

'What did you just call me?" He says looking a bit shocked

"Ironass. Oh you weren't expecting me to have a nickname for you." I say with a smug grin.

"Well damnit. I guess you learn from the best, munchkin." He comes over and pats my head and then walks off into his bedroom.

"Goodnight Ironass!"

"Goodnight, Munchkin!"

I smirk and walk off to my room. Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day and I'm going to need a lot of rest. For now on, I will be an avenger with other avengers. Wow. I never would have thought that would happen. I change into my pjs and get into to bed. I slowly drift to a peaceful sleep but knowing me it won't be for too long.