Chapter 12

"(name), honey. Your father and I will be going away for a couple of months for some job

trips. In the meanwhile, you will be staying with Nat and Clint. Okay, sweetie? We love you very much."

"Your mother and I will never forget you so don't you ever forget us, kiddo. We love you so so much."

"I love you too, mom and dad."

You hear held back sobs come from the phone.

"Bye, sweetie"

"Bye, Kiddo"

"Bye"

You wake up instantly. Your body dripping in sweat. You remember that day so vividly. That was the last time you had talked to your parents. You look to your left and see that Steve isn't there. He must have woken up recently since you still see the outline of his body in the bed. You need him. He is the only one that can make you feel better right now. You slowly get out of the bed and go into the bathroom. After brushing your teeth, you walk out of the room. A faint smell of blueberries and bacon fill your nose. With the smell leading you to the kitchen, you soon start to hear pans and silverware being moved everywhere. As the kitchen comes into view, you see him there. The love of your life is making you breakfast. You notice that he hasn't seen you yet so you quietly creep up behind him and hug him. Taking in his scent and warmth.

"Well, good morning sleepyhead." He says as he turns around, hugs you, and gives you a kiss.

"Morning, it smells wonderful in here." You cuddle into him more, taking more of his scent.

"How are you feeling?" He hugs you tight, knowing that you just need him right now.

"Better, now that I'm here with you"

"Well, how about we have some breakfast and then we can go back to bed."

"That sounds wonderful"

You release your grip from Steve and sit down at the table. Steve sets down your breakfast and takes the seat next to you with his breakfast. There's a comfortable silence between the two of you as you eat. After you're done, you grab both of the dishes before Steve can say anything and put them in the dishwasher. You grab Steve's hand and lead him back to the bedroom. You lay down on your side of the bed and Steve lays down on his side. You get closer to him so you can cuddle but as you get closer, you accidentally grind on Steve. The air between you gets hot. Steve is suddenly on top of you, kissing your neck as you bite your lips to restrain a moan. Steve looks at you and kisses you passionately. The tension between you getting higher and the room getting hotter.

"(Name)! Where are you?" You hear a voice coming from the living room.

"Damn it" you mutter as Steve gives you another kiss, rolls off of you, and gets out of bed. Steve smiles at you and helps you out of bed. He grabs your hand and you put your head on his shoulder. As you both walk out the room and to the living room, Tony comes into view.

"Hey kiddo. Doing good?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better today, Uncle Tony. Thanks for checking up on me"

"You know I was very worried about you, yesterday. You don't get like that to often."

"I'm sorry for worrying you, Tony."

"You don't need to be sorry, kid. Now come here and give your greatest uncle a hug"

You let go of Steve's hand and walk over to hug Tony. Tony pulls you into a big hug. Then he pulls away and looks at your face and neck.

"Well, I'm sorry. Did I interrupt something? It seems that you and capsicle have been getting busy." He says with his signature smirk. You and Steve instantly blush, realizing that the hickies are beginning to form.

"I think that answers my question. I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. Have fun and use condoms." He starts to walk to the elevator.

"Fuck you, Tony!"

"I think that you would rather fuck Steve instead" yours and Steve's faces get even redder than before.

"Ugh! I hate you so much!"

"I love you too and I'll make sure to tell the others to not come upstairs. Bye!" He walks into the elevator before I can throw my shoe at him.

"Fuck h-" You get cut off by Steve with a kiss.

"Hey, watch your language or you don't wanna know what will happen if you don't" Steve says with a dangerous smirk. Who knew that a man who was so sweet, innocent, and kind. Isn't actually as innocent as we all think he is. He has a different side of him and you are curious to know what happens.

"Well, it's just that Tony pisses me off so much sometimes. He just doesn't know when to fucking stop." You say with a tiny smirk. Steve, on the other hand, picks you up, puts you on his shoulder, and walks to your room. Inside the room, he sets you on the bed and locks the door.You feel like you're in for one hell of a night from one sexy super soldier.