Chapter 3

Warning there maybe some swearing in this chapter oh and also if you think i should put this as mature please message me right away.

"Tony? Are you there?"

Shit. Why is she back? Tony is not stable right now. Guess I'll have to take care of this by myself. The things I do for that man. I stop hugging Tony and walk over to the elevator area, seeing that Pepper is in Tony's office, collecting the rest of her things. Well, here goes nothing...

"Pepper? Is that you?" I walk in to Tony's office and stand in the doorway.

"(Name), where is your Uncle? I need to talk to him."

"Talk to him about what, Pepper?"

"I've told you many times to call me Mrs.Potts. You are younger than me and aren't allowed to call me Pepper. Anyways I just need to talk to him about ADULT stuff." She says with a smug look on her face.

"By adult stuff, you mean that you're going to tell him that you've finished collecting all of your things and that this is the last time he will see you." I smirk, knowing that she has a very shocked expression on her face.

"How did you know that?"

"I'm not stupid, PEPPER. I know things. Plus, you really think Tony wouldn't tell me these things. I'm his niece for crying out loud."

She glares at me and has a very frustrated look on her face.

"I don't have time for this, (Name). Now, tell me where Tony is."

"I'm not going to tell you just because you use a demanding voice on me. I'm not a little kid. I'm a young adult."

"I don't care what you are, just tell ME where he is."

"No!"

"I don't want to hurt you, (name)"

"I'd like to see you try." I say with a smirk.

She puts her box down and comes over to me.

"What are you going to do. Persuade me to move? Yeah right like I would ever---"

She did not just slap me?!? I indistinctly put my hand on my face and look at her. She seems so proud of herself but she doesn't know what's coming for her. I can feel my heartbeat start to rise and my eyes start to change color. Pepper steps back, surprised.

"You're eyes.. they-they're a different color. They changed."

"Oh, that's not the only thing that's going to change."

"Miss, your heartbeat is very high right now. I think you should calm down."

"Oh I know Jarvis but I don't think I'll be able to calm down." I say in a dark voice.

Pepper looks so scared of me right now but I don't care. She's going to regret what she's done. My hands start pulsing with electricity.

"I'm going to hurt you just as much as you've hurt Tony."

I raise my hand to slap her with the electricity that I have. When all of a sudden my arms get pulled back behind me by metal.

"Tony! Tell your suit to let me go!"

I buck and thrash against the suit but nothing works. Pepper runs over and hugs Tony.

"Let me at her! Let me at that bitch!"

"Oh Tony! You saved me from that lunatic!" she says to him.

Tony moves her arms away from him and steps away from her.

"Tony?" she says

He walks over to me.

"Hey kiddo. I need you to calm down now, okay. Now what I want for you to do is count to 10 and take deep breathes."

I nod and do as he says until I'm back to normal. Once he sees that I'm calm again, he turns around to Pepper.

"If you EVER and I mean EVER lay a hand on her again, I will personally take care of you myself. You understand that."

She nods. "Tony I'm so sorry. I--"

"I suggest you leave, Pepper."

"But Tony--"

"JUST LEAVE!"

Pepper picks up her box and starts walking out.

"Yeah! You better leave. That's what I--" Tony gives me a very scary glare that makes me instantly shut up.

When we're both sure that she is gone, Tony turns the suit off and it lets go of me.

"Thanks Tony. For sticking up for---"

"What the hell was that?"

"What was what?"

"Don't play dumb with me. You know exactly what I'm talking about, (name)."

"Tony. Honestly I don't know what-"

"The electricity damn it! Where the hell did you get that? Actually, the real question is what the hell happened to you!?!?"

"Ooohhh. That. Weeelll. You seeee. What had happened was."

"(Name), I am not in the mood for this right now. Just tell me."

I sigh and explain to Tony everything that happened to me earlier today.

"This is all my fault. If only I would have listen to Jarvis instead of arguing with Pepper then I could have saved you."

"No, it's okay Tony. It is not your fault at all. I'm alive aren't I?"

He punches the wall. "Damn it! It is my fault, Kid. I could have stopped them from injecting that serum into you." He lays his forehead against the wall.

"Don't blame yourself, Uncle" I walk over to him and give him a big hug. He hugs me back just as big.

'I'm so glad you're alive. I don't know what I would do if I found out you were dead. I wouldn't be able to function properly."

"Well, I'm here now and that's all that matters...... You know what I realized."

He pulls away from the hug.

"What?" he says, looking very confused.

"I could have shut off you suit if I wanted to."

"Oh. That wouldn't have been good at all."

"Yeah. That would've been very bad."

"You got that right, kid"

Then Tony smirks at me all of a sudden.

"Oh no. I know that look very well. What did you just think of?"

"I think it's time for me to teach you a few things. As well as helping you to control your powers. I'll probably have to set up some tests and keep up with your vitals but, you are going to learn how to use them no matter what. Also, I'm going to teach you how to hack, munchkin."

"That would be so cool. Then we could be a team and.. HEY! I told you before! I am not a munchkin! I'm just fun-sized."

He chuckles and walks out of the room.

"Come back here! I am not finished talking to you." I follow out after him and see that he is already in the elevator.

"We are starting today so meet me at my lab asap. Oh, I suggest you use the stairs cause the elevator is going to take a while." He waves goodbye to me as the doors close.

I just look at the closed elevator doors and smile. Then I realized what he meant and that smiles gets wiped away.

"Tony! You son of a bitch!!