Chapter 11

"(Name)? Sweetie? What's wrong?" Steve says with a bit of worry.

You slowly sit down in the chair and your body starts to shake and tears start to stream down your face. As soon as Steve sees your tears he quickly runs over to you and comforts you.

"Damn it!" Tony yells as he slams his fist on the table. You hug Steve and cry on his shoulder

"Well, to bad for not saying anything and getting through the day" Clint says as Natasha sighs and puts what she has in her hands down.

Everyone sighs and walks over to you too make sure your am okay. When your sobbing has died down a bit and you just whimper every once in a while, you look at them and say

"Please... please tell me what actually happened. I know it wasn't a car accident. Just please tell me."

Judging by their looks on their faces, they hate to see you with such a heartbroken face. Steve makes you look at him as he wipes your tears away from your face. The look on his face is just full of concern and worry. You put your head in his neck and hug him.

"Well (name), your parents...... they umm didn't work at an office. They worked at Shield.... with us." Clint tells me.

You raise your head up from Steve's neck and look at Clint. "They worked at Shield? Why wasn't I told of this?" you question him with a look of confusion on your face.

"They were keeping you safe, (name). The mission that they had at the time was very dangerous. Only certain people know about it but while they were on the mission. Something happened with their connection to us. We lost them and weren't able to contact them again." Natasha tells you with a look of regret on her face.

"After losing them, Fury decided that we should label them as M.I.A. While, he was going to tell you that your parents died in a car crash. You were too young to understand what was going on. We're truly sorry for not telling you sooner." Clint tells you.

Well, you don't know what to say. On one hand your parents could be alive right now but, in another they could be very well dead and you'll never know the truth.

"I... I.... I don't know what to say. They could be alive or dead and I'll never know. That sucks you know. Not knowing how they are or where they are." you tell them as you keep hugging Steve.

Everyone goes quiet. Right now, no one knows what to say without sounding awkward. They know you must feel horrible. They didn't mean to put you through this. They just wanted you to be happy and safe. You can't get mad at them for that. They were just looking out for your safety.

"I think.... I think I'm gonna go to my room for a bit. Is that okay with you guys?" you ask them with a small smile so they know you're kinda alright.

They nod, saying that it's fine fore you to go ahead. You stop hugging Steve and grab his hand.

"Steve do you want to come with me?" you ask him. Knowing that you need his warmth and his person to make you feel better.

"Yeah, I'll go with you if that's what you want."

You nod and both of you walk away into your room. Everyone else finishes putting away the groceries and new bought supplies and leave the floor. They know that if you need them, you'll just tell Jarvis to call them to your floor.

You and Steve make it to your room. While you take off your shoes, Steve closes the door behind him and makes his way to the bed to lay with you. Steve hugs your body as you both lay on the bed together. The warmth of each others bodies and the way Steve hugs you makes you fall asleep. The last thought on your mind was how much you (full name) love Steve Rogers.

"I love you (name)."