Encounter

(Y/N) Pov~
I ran into the nearest ally way. Behind me I could hear the shouts of the drunk men chasing me.
"Get back here gurlyy!!" I heard a mans slurred voice yell behind me.
I pushed myself to run further and ran into a man and small boy.
The man had raven black hair and was wearing a black suit. The boy was wearing a dark blue suit and had dark-ish blue hair.

"Sebastian, what's this?" The small boy said looking me up and down.

The man, who I now knew was called Sebastian, was about to respond but was interrupted by a group of drunk men crashing into the ally way. 

"Shit..." I muttered.

I heard Sebastian chuckle and the sma boy groan.

"Sebastian, take care of them.." the small boy sighed.

"Of course young master." Sebastian said with a bow.

I watched as the butler moved with incredible speed and used...butter knives? To kill each man. I stared...he didn't have to kill them, he could have knocked them out...

"How stupid." I sighed looking at the butler. "You could have knocked them out without you killed them."

"I was just following my masters orders. You seemed to need the assistance any way." Sebastian said giving me a closed eye smile.

"Maybe I was running because I didn't want to kill them!" I snapped.

"Sebastian. Take her with us. She could be valuable pawn." The boy commanded.

"Oi! Shorty!! Who gave you the right to decide that!?" I yelled as Sebastian picked me up bridal style.

"Sebastian quiet her. Without killing her." The small boy groaned.

"As you wish young master." Sebastian smirked as he hit a pressure point on my neck.

I let out a couple choice words as the world started going black. The last thing I remember was the butler's damned smirk.

------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------
Hey guys! This is gonna be my first Black Butler fanfic. I really hope you enjoy!

-Galaxy