Chapter 38

Today was Brandon's 17 birthday. Robert was throwing a party, but of coarse most of the people there wouldn't even be people Brandon knew. Brandon didn't really mind, by now he was used to this life. Right now Brandon was waiting for Callie and the other members of the Adams-Fosters family to arrive. Aden came up to him and said," Girlfriend not here yet?" Brandon shook his head and replayed," No, but she'll be here soon." " Look, man it's your big day! Why don't we go get some wine while the snobby adults aren't looking," Aden suggested. Brandon laughed at how optimistic his friend was. " We are not doing that." Aden put his hands up in defense," Okay, you win...party pooper." Aden mumbled the last part. Brandon was going to comment on that last part, but he caught glimpse of Robert letting Callie and the others in. A smile grew on Brandon's face as he ran up to her, and practically attacked her with a hug. Not caring that people (especially his family) were staring at the couple. He pulled away and pressed his lips to hers. Callie muffled a laugh as she kissed back. Brandon couldn't get enough of her. They were going to kiss more, but Robert cleared his throat and said," Brandon there are other guests here. Please kiss Callie on your own time." Brandon pulled away and said," Sorry." Callie saw Aden and walked p to him. " Well, long time no see stranger," Aden said as he engulfed her in a hug. Callie pulled away and said," You know, we need to hang out more." Aden smiled and agreed," Yes we do." Since Brandon knew a few guys from his school, they were there as well. Brandon wanted to (finally) show off Callie, so he came over and said to her. " Come on. I want to show you off." Callie chuckled as Brandon pulled her away from where she was standing previously. When they came up to the boys, Brandon stated," Guys, this is my girlfriend Callie." One of them looked Callie up and down, and said," Damn. Can I have some of that?" Callie suddenly felt uncomfortable. Then is got worse when another whispered," I wonder what it's like to fuck her." Brandon rolled his eyes and said," Go get yourselves a hoe to do that for you, but not Callie. She isn't like any other girl in the world." Callie didn't want to be around this anymore, so she walked off.
        ________________        Brandon ran after her and followed her out to a place that was sort of cut off from everyone. She sat down on the bench and Brandon asked," Callie what's wrong?" " Why do you love me? I'm nothing special." He sat next to her and grabbed her hand as he said," You are more special than anyone on this earth. You're beautiful, smart, independent, and strong. I love that about you." Callie looked over towards him and started kissing him. He kissed back and grabbed her head, pulling it closer. Callie stopped and said," I want to have sex." " Woah, Callie right now?" She nodded and asked," Why not? We can go to your room, plus no one would hear us over the music." Brandon thought about it. Then he nodded and grabbed her hand. Once they were behind the closed door, Callie started undressing. Brandon grabbed her hands and said," I want to do that." Callie smiled and started roughly kissing him.
         _________________
  A few hours later, Robert tapped on the mic to get everyone's attention," I would like to thank you all for attending Brandon's birthday celebration. It means the world to us. Now, I could go on and on about him, but I think we should just get to the cake." As the others laughed, Sophia came out with a cake. Brandon smiled and Callie sang along with the others to 'Happy Birthday'. Once Brandon blew his candles out, Callie asked," What'd you wish for?" " Not telling," Brandon replied with a smirk. Callie frowned.
               _______________
  After doing presents, Callie came up to the microphone and said," Brandon, since I didn't get you anything physically, I wrote you a song." Brandon smiled as he listened to her sing. The song basically described their relationship, and how hard it was for them to get to where they are now. Once she finished she said, " Brandon, you're the love of my life. Happy seventeenth!" When she came down the steps, Brandon grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. It always felt so good to kiss her in front of everyone for him. Callie giggled as she pulled away, and he breathed out, " Damn, I never get tired of doing that." She playfully hit his chest. " You're such a dork," She stated while tapping lightly on his nose. " Callie, who knew you could sing," Aden shouted. Callie shrugged and then said to Brandon,  " I'm going to get water." " Okay," He shouted after her. Aden gave Brandon a look and Brandon asked, " What?" " Dude you have that ' I had sex with my girlfriend' look plastered on your face." Brandon punched his shoulder and stated," Shut up." " Hey, so I was wondering. Is your sister available?" Brandon looked confused, " Mariana?" Aden shook his head, " No, Sophia." Aden motioned to Sophia who was talking to one of Robert's friends. " You want to date my little sister?" Brandon thought about it for a moment, " Fine, but I swear if you break her heart it'll be the last thing you ever do." " I promise," Aden said while putting his hands up in defense. Brandon smiled and said," Good, 'cause she's my baby sister, and no one hurts her." The rest of the party was full of laughs, and of coarse little jokes here and there. But overall, fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      It's been ages since I updated this book, but it's still alive (only for two more chapters tho). With that said, is there anything else you want to see happen before it ends? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
- Em💖