Chapter 35

After moving all of her stuff into her old room the next day, Callie stood in the middle of it taking all of it in. Her eyes stopped wandering when they met her guitar sitting in the corner of her room. She walked over and picked it up, inspecting it. She smiled sadly to her self and walked over to her bed. As she sucked in a breath she strummed the strings lightly. After a few times doing that she started picking up the pace. Soon memories of the past few months flooded her head. " I think it's time that I tell my moms and dad about Liam." Brandon nodded and said," Do you want me to be there?" " Would you," Callie asked hoping he would. Brandon grabbed her hand and said," I'm here for you of coarse I would." Callie smiled and started to feel confident about telling her parents. Without thinking Callie lunged forward and kissed Brandon on the lips. Brandon was shocked at first but kissed back. Callie was brought out of her flashback when she felt warm tears sliding down her cheeks. She placed her guitar next to her and put her head in her hands as she cried.
_____________
Brandon laid on his bed, listening to music. He couldn't help but feel betrayed by Aden. The next song that started playing was 'Let Her Go'. Instantly memories of him and Callie started coming back. " Hey Callie I am back." Callie didn't respond she just stared blankly at nothing. Brandon sat beside her on her bed and said," Callie please say something to me." Callie still didn't respond. Brandon took a deep breath and knew his next move would ruin all of the progress that the two of them had made. He reached over and turned her face towards his and leaned in and kissed her. Brandon snapped himself out of his thoughts and ripped his earbuds out of his ears. He sat his phone down on his night stand, hard. He sat up and started to cry. He felt broken without Callie and he knew it, he just told himself that he couldn't go back to her. Sofia knocked on his door and came in. " You okay," she asked when she noticed he was crying. Brandon looked at her and said," It hurts so damn much." Sofia gave him a puzzled look and asked," What hurts?" He gave her a look that told her everything she needed to know," Oh." Brandon shook his head and stood up. " Where are you going," Sofia asked as he grabbed his keys. Brandon stopped and said," Don't worry about it." With that he left the house. 
              ______________
  Callie finally stopped crying and she went downstairs to get some water to help with her dry throat. As she swallowed it she rubbed her forehead with her free hand trying to ease the headache she received from crying. Stef came in the kitchen and said," Hello love." Callie put her water down and said," Hey." " What are you doing-" Stef was cut off by the door bell. Stef and Callie exchanged confused looks and Stef went over to answer it. When she opened the door Brandon instantly walked in and the second his eyes landed on Callie he walked over and stood her up from her chair. He grabbed ahold of both of her shoulders and before Callie and Stef had time to react to anything, he pulled her towards him and kissed her. Callie was angry, but at the same time happy to kiss him again. Brandon kissed her a few times without her responding and he stopped, but he kept his forehead on hers. Callie didn't like that he pulled away so she kissed him. Stef stood there surprised that this was happening. When they finally pulled away Callie whispered out of breath," I'm sorry." " Me too." Brandon hugged her and Callie hugged back. She closed her eyes and nuzzled her face in Brandon's shoulder. Both feeling contempt with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      Okay so Brallie is together now. Yay. Don't worry they (probably) won't break up this time. Hahaha yeah I don't know right now how they will play out yet so sorry. Anyway are you guys happy or upset or just don't really care that they are back together? Thanks for reading!
- Em💖