Chapter 34

The next day Brandon was sitting on his bed doing his homework when Aden came in and said," Your actually doing homework?" Brandon looked up from his paper and said," I always do my homework." Aden laughed and said," Yeah, and I never throw parties when my parents are away." Brandon rolled his eyes and put his stuff on his night stand. " So where have you been lately," Brandon asked. Aden shrugged and threw his backpack on the floor as he said," Around." " Really? 'Around' is your answer? Every time I ask what your doing or try to call you, you say your busy," Brandon said annoyed. Aden sighed and said," Fine, do you really want to know where I've been?" Brandon gave him a confused look as he nodded. Aden continued," I have been with Ca-" " You've been with Callie," Brandon yelled the minute he figured out what Aden was going to say. Aden nodded in response and Brandon yelled," Why? She is my ex girlfriend, that doesn't mean you can go for her," Aden shook his head and argued," I don't want to be in a relationship with her. I've been trying to be there for her because the person she used to be able to go to cut her off." Brandon felt bad but he didn't want to show it," What is so bad that you needed to comfort her?" " She fucking got beat up by some crazy person named Talya," Aden snapped. It took Brandon a second to connect the dots, but once he did he said," Wait, my ex?" Aden grew angrier," You dated her?" Brandon nodded and Aden shouted," Why the hell would you date her if she was that messed up." " To get over Callie," Brandon mumbled, hoping Aden wouldn't hear. Aden heard half of what Brandon said, " To get over who?" Brandon raised his voice so Aden could hear him," Callie." Aden crossed his arms and said," So if this bitch beat up Callie then why are you still sitting here and acting like you don't give a fuck about what happened?" " So are you asking this as my friend or Callie's 'friend'?" Aden shrugged and said," Why not both?" Brandon stood up and said," You need to choose now. It's either me or Callie." Aden scoffed and said," I'm not going to choose between you two." " Aden, get the hell out of my house," Brandon yelled while pointing towards his door. Aden picked up his bag and said," Whatever, but seriously Callie really regrets what she said and I know you do too. Get your shit together because there is a great girl that wants you." Brandon didn't respond. Aden walked out and one the door shut Brandon thought to himself," does she really need me?"
___________
Callie was packing her bags when Stef came in her room. Callie had tears in her eyes and as she picked one of her shirts up, a tear slid down her cheek. Stef took the shirt from her hand and said," Cal please don't do this." Callie ignored her protest and she snatched the shirt from Stef's hands," I want this." Stef moved her stuff aside and sat on Callie's bed and said," Look, Callie I was wrong last night. It is completely your choice if you want to stay or not." Callie looked around the room and realized that she didn't really want to leave. She felt more tears coming down her face as she said," I don't want to leave you and momma." Stef opened her arms, offering Callie a hug. Callie accepted it and Stef said," I know you feel that you have to say no because of your siblings, but if you want to live with your dad then we won't stop you." Callie nodded and cried a little more. " Why are you crying my love," Stef asked while giving Callie a kiss on the forehead. Callie wiped away her tears and said," I feel so bad for everything that's happened with Brandon." Stef smiled sadly and said," That wasn't any of your fault." Callie looked away from Stef. Stef gave her a loving look and said," Are you wanting to be with Brandon?" Callie shook her head and said," He hates me." " Why on earth would he hate you?" Callie looked at her hands and said," It's a long story." Stef nodded and asked," So what are we going to do with all these boxes? Do you still want to go?" Callie looked at the boxes and said," No, but I really want my old room back." Stef chuckled and said," I think that can be arranged."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ New chapter and newish way of writing my chapters. What do you guys think? Will Callie and Brandon ever get back together or no? Please let me know! Thanks for reading.
- Em💖