Part 4

- I think you would like to eat something. - blonde  guy said . I did not say anything just sat on the ground away from them and sighed . I was already tired from crying , and fearing of waiting to see my mother again . The only person , which also tried to escape , it was my mother . Now it anymore and I don‘t have idea of what will be now . I felt the guys looking at my face and I heard the door again opened. I thought they came out, but I was wrong. another guy came in the room. How many are there? I ignored , as usual, when the basement, which kept me coming and I always start them tremble , trembling now.

-Go eat pals-said , then looked at me and came . – Hi I am Liam - said squat and stretched out his hand , I just wince .

-She's afraid - Curly said . And he was absolutely right.

- It is not surprising what beats can do this to girl- loathed Liam said and he went to the other guys.

-How do you think , maybe we should invited to the doctor ? -Asked the curly. - I do not know she was injured, and the wounds on the hands.

-I am fine - quietly said, and they quickly turned around .

-Why are you whispering ? Asked the curls. I just pull shoulders.

-Later come Eleanor and Perrie maybe they will succeed talk with her. - Niall said .

-And before that? - Asked Liam . At the time, I stood up and I fell out of the pockets of my passport . I quickly picked it and placed them in here back. I know they saw it, but did not pay attention. Then Liam turned .

- Come on the kitchen to eat something.-Liam said.-You look weak. -I wanted him to rebuff it would look if 2 years are tortured , beaten. Sleep on the floor and eat only receive every other day and it's only a few morsel . But I kept silent and closely watching them.

-Okey.-After time in uttet silence. Slowly, I came to them ant they took me into the kitchen. Their apartment was huge. It's like two old houses here in my fit . They  put me to the table and sat down behind me . I held my hands lowered full time basis , because I knew it to be pained . Liam has poured all the soup and handed out a spoon , but took a fork himself . I looked at him and Harry utter .

- Liam have tablespoons fear. - when he said I sniff. what have you but do not be afraid of a spoon. dart with him to be injured with a fork or knife. I ate Islet, because I'm disturbing because all guys eyes look on me. When I finished I had not time to thanks  and Liam took me bowl.

- Maybe more ? - Asked.

-No Thank you.-said quietly . And I sat on the spot

-Maybe now you can say your name ? - Again asked Curly .

-Kamilė - I said, and I realized that it is a Lithuanian name , they can do understand. – Camila

- Nice to meet Camila and I'm here Harry and Niall Liam. - introduced it all .

- Where are you from ? - Asked Liam .

-Now from nothere.- quietly said that even just heard the same , so I have no idea how Harry could hear , because when I told his frowned .

-Who are you to call when I have given you the phone, and then so much agitated?-Asked Harry. I firmly closed my eyes and covered my face palms. Remembering the fact that never again see his mother began to sob when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I suddenly jumped from the chair and just hit on the wall. I looked at what it was I saw Harry impaired. I felt my cheeks like tears rolls.

Calm down I told you, we don‘t hurt you.-Harry said and someone rang the doorbell.

-------------------------- 

Hey People new part

WITH LOVE MIGLĖ <3