Part 5

Memories….

“Camila open the door” mom cried..

“Okey mommy” I said and went to the door. I open the door even don’t ask who. I know that my mother so angry when I'm doing that but I can't get rid of the habit. When I open door behind them stood two large muscled men.

“Say bye bye to mommy” said one of them and I don’t understand anything.  What  moment they grabbed and started push me towards the car. I tried scream and shout, I tried to escape and go back to mom, but they was stronger  then me. I heard how my mom run after me and try to save me, but it was to late. My shaking body was throw in the trunk and quickly started the engine. All the time and tried to escape. It was futile. When the car  stopped someone opened the trunk when grabbed me by the hair and dragged out. I fell on the ground.

“There Your new toy”. said man. “Don’t broke this one”

 Present ...

Two guys and two girls came in the kitchen.

“Hey everyone”.-called out one of the girls. She looked happy, or attempted to be . Because all the other faces were was, I can not explain it, tenderhearted, embarrassed.

“All this is Camila”. said Liam.

“Hi I Camila Eleanor, here Louis, Zayn. Perrie” she said all the names of the time I just nodded head slightly.

“Camila Maybe you want to relax? You look tired.”Harry asked. I nodded quickly, because I really wanted go to sleep. “Come with me”. He said again and I slowly follow him.

“You Sleep in my room.” said and let me in the same room where I was before .”If you need something come to the site or in the kitchen . said I just nodded my head and  went to bed, I lay down and cover myself with blanket.

I lay and looked at one point. Don’t know how long, until finally fell asleep ..

Morning ........

I got up from the noise that emanated from the corridor or site. I heard laughter and short, even forget about the circumstances, as here appeared. Slowly climbed out of bed, dressed in a sweater and headed for the door. When I open the door I heard Niall voice.

“Come on Harry give me back.”

“No. in this apartment is more people.”Harry said.

“This is unfair”Niall said. Until they fight I walked towards their votes. When I saw them  laugh escape from my mouth. Harry stood on the table with something in his hand raised high, and Niall ran around and tried to take it away.

“Like the view-someone from behind me said and I even jumped on the spot. When turned around I saw a smiling Liam.”Guys maybe stop playing? “ Told Liam and they turned to us.

“Oh Camila you awake already” said Harry. “Good morning. If I manage to get away from Niall we can go eat breakfast”  he told me and I was laughing again. Strange was laugh, because I do it long time ago. In the past, my friends and mom used to call me LOL.

“Hey.”and this time I said aloud. They even turned around to look at me or I really have spoken.

“Come on here Camila.”Liam called me into the kitchen. I have set before Liam gave me a plate with pancakes. “tea coffee? Maybe cocoa? " he asked.

“Just water ” I said.

“You are joking?. Water with warm pancakes, maybe you want juice or something?”. said Liam. And if  he knows that eat from clean dish, warm food it’s something that I don’t have it two years and maybe more.

“You decide”I said. And he make me cup of tea.”Thank you.”

----------------------- 

LOVE YA MIGLE <3