Part 2

I opened my eyes and had no idea where am. This room was different from that I was kept all this time. It was spacious and extremely comfortable. I was placed on the bed and covered by a cloth blanket . Even no idea how to adjust on that. Over the past two years, my bed was cold floor . About a pillow or blanket I could only dream. I sat up in bed and looked around better. Someone slowly opened the door and I saw a guy. I jumped out of bed and ran into the corner. I know it‘s silly, but during those two years, I started to be afraid of everything . He was quite tall and young. His hair was curly.

-Please, don‘t be afraid of me.-He said. I was silent he wanted to move closer , but when he saw that I was in fear , and I was afraid wildly , he retreated . He went to the closet and pulled out something. Carefully laid on the bed.

-Where am I? - with small voice I asked . He heard, because his eyes turned to me again. I shook unhealthy .

- You are my friends and my House.-He said. I shivered and  he noticed – Don‘t afraid, we will don‘t do anything to you. Yesterday when we walked through the park we heard shouting. Well I heard . When I started to follow by the sound. We saw you and the man who .. -he said, but silenced when saw my tears in my eyes.- You fainted as soon as I managed to get to you , so we brought you here. You had nothing with you.

-Yes I know, because I havn‘t anything.-I said softly trembling voice, still standing corner.

- Change clothes – He took the clothes off the bed and gave me.-I don‘t know are they fits for you, because they mine.- I hesitated , because no matter what he said, I was afraid . I was scared for good reason . 2 years of my life I was tortured - Come take it-.said and I slowly took hands out of his clothes. And rested the torn blouse. That my body was covered very minimum.- That‘s a bath, I think you would like to taking a shower.- I just nodded my head and he went out of the room. I collapsed on the floor. Trembling like a leaf . I did not know what to think ? Do what ? If he is telling the truth and they rescued me what 's next? I had no idea where I am. Where my family. Specifically my mom . For two years I don‘t see her. And I have no idea if she's alive . When they kidnapped me, we, me and my mom knew that she was sick. But concrete results have been waiting for. My eyes are full of tears..... I do not know how much time I think about life, but  I heard that someone open the door. The room went again the same guy. He looked around again, I found my eyes. He was probably surprised that while he was gone , I would not move . But when he came up and squat down beside , began to tremble again . I was afraid very afraid . Probably no one other in the life is not afraid lika as I.

-Stand up.-He said gave me his hand and waited until extracted. But I just cowered.- Well you want to sit , so sit together. - said , and sat down in front of me . I cuddle my feet closer to the chest, besause I knew after my jeans are tucked  my passport. I stealing before running away, Don‘t know how my kidnappers were able to get it. And still wince besause I was Araid.- What is your name?-Said I was silent. Even I tried do not  look at him. But my horizon in the corner was very small, so I close my eyes.- You local in here?-He asked. And I realized that I can find out where I am. Still don‘t look at this guy I asked.

-And where am I now?-Still barely audibly been talking.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey again:) So what do you think about this story? Please leave some coments... :) AND don't forget vote

WITH LOVE MIGLĖ <3