Part 8

“Camila please open your eyes” Harry said quietly stroking my hair. I try command my body react, and my eyes slowly open up. I saw Harry next to me and he looked straight into my eyes. He was so sad.-“You dropped this.” He pick up my passport from the table and give it to me

“I know this isn’t the good time to ask you but where did you get that?” Liam asked me. I set carefully, looked around and  tried to calm down as soon as possible. They all saw that I try to deal with my emotuins.

“Take your time, first you must relax a little bit.”Zayn said. I tried to speak but nothing came out. I closed my eyes ones again and imagined  the days when  every thuersday evening me and my mom  watched a movies. When I drag her to the city that she don’t sit at home alone. Beautiful thoughts about my mom returned the voice.

“I grabbed it before I run away”- I said quietly still with closed eyes ”How they get it I have no idea….. I’m sorry that I react so badly”

“It’s alright”-Liam said ”you can’t forget all what they done to you in one day”

“Good morning” One guy and girl came into the room. I still look into the ground. I know it was really rude, but I can’t it’s hard for me act normal. Why the fucking captors just don’t kill me. I so messed up. I want to die, I don’t have the family, or home, or life. The only thing that I had it’s my passport.

“Okey enough with all those questions” Harry said after a long silence. Everyone understood what it’s about, but not girl and Boy who came the last into the room. But they stay quiet as well. “So maybe you want watch tv or do something else?”

“No but thanks”-I said

“Okey”-Harry said” We all have a short meeting, and we have to meet David.”When he said this name I cover my body with arms. All my body feel fear again.

“I thing she knows her kidnapper name” -Zayn said. I feel tears in my eyes, but I try not to cry.

:We will try come back as soon as we can” Harry told “Perrie and Eleanor be with you, so you safe okey?”He ask me and I nodded my head. I felt as he stood up from the couch, but his place quickly.  They all exited the room.

“So Camila?” started to say one of girls. “Would you want to do something?”I just shook my head and someone phone rang. Melody was very familiar. In my mind I started humming it and it helped me relax.

“Perrie it’s for you” girl said.

“Hello” –started a conversation the girl who sat next to me. She was beautiful blonde, and she had a nice voice. Another girl was beautiful too. Only that she had long brown hair. Like movie stars. Nice guys, beautiful girls. It’s just I’m the only off-topic, destitute foundling

“Sooooo” Eleanor said awkwardly. I know that neither me, or neither the girls like this situation. The whole time we were I just sat and stared at one point. Girls sometimes talks about meaningless things.

“Sorry I go in toilet.”- I said softly.

-------------------- 

Hope you like it xxx

WITH LOVE, MIGLĖ <3