Part 10

“Camila you want something to eat?” Liam asked me

“No, Thanks” I said.

“Are you sure? You don’t eat much and you look little pale” He said.

“I’m fine really, but thanks” I told him.

“Okey” he said but I could see the he was worried about me. Short silent filled the room, and I looked around. Room was very comfortable. Overfilled with furniture, but there were quite a few. Of course it’s probably the largest TV I ever seen. But my eyes caught the wonderful  black piano. He stood in the corner of the room. With fingers I start play on my knees. I pretend like was playing with piano. I so miss that. My mom sent me on piano lessons even we don’t have a lot of money, but she try so hart that I can go there. I slowly stood up and circumvented the sofa, I sat down on a low chair near piano. By placing finger on the button and rang it. God, I don’t hear this sound so long. How long doesn’t touch this beautiful thing.

“You play?” I heard Harry voice from my back.

“I used to”. I told him. “I went to couple piano lessons”.

“Can you play something? “ he asked.

“I don’t remember ..” I said and looked at him. “But I can try”. And he smiled. I put the fingers on the keys again and I play a simple melody. Nothing good, but havn’t made mistakes. And maybe it amused me because I played a long time ago.

“It was beautiful” –Louis said to me.

“Thanks, I guess” -I said.

“How Long do you play?, " he asked.

“Well before .. before all hell, well, kidnappings and stuff, a year and a half, one or two times in a month to attend classes only because we can’t afford more.” I said.

“Then You really talented.”-said.

“Yeaa right, you say and don’t believe”.-I said.

“I do”. He said. I wanted to somehow quickly change the subject.

“And which one of you are playing? After all, he isn’t here because of the beauty" I asked pointed in to piano.

"It will be me. But sometimes Liam too.” Louis said “Niall dating a guitar. And so on.”

“So Musicians I see” ..

“In fact we are” said Harry.

“You are seriously? " I asked.

“Yap we are group One Direction.”  Niall told when came into the room.

“They new The Beatles”. said Eleanor.

“We are not. We are we” Harry said.

“The Beatles? Could you at least show how you sing? " I asked. And Harry immediately began to sing.

“OH, i just want to take you anywhere you like That

We could go out any day, any night

Baby I'll take you there, take you there

Baby I'll take you there, yeah ...

“That my part!!! “ Zayn shouted and I started laugh. Harry also laughed when he saw it.

“Your Voice amazing” I said to Harry.

“Wait you don’t heard mine yet” -Louis said.

“Because Harry stole my words, so ....”

“Oh, tell me tell me tell me how to turn on your love

You can get, get anything That you want

Baby just shout it out, shout it out

Baby just shout it out, yeah”

“Well, I really want to listen to your songs”. I spoken, and they laughed.

“What? " I asked.

“Nothing” Harry said.

“What? “ I asked again and pushed him with hand request to tell.

“just Nice to know that you like our music not our look.”Zayn said.

“You guessed wrong, of course for look.” I joked. And they smiled. I felt weird

“Very funny” told Liam. “But seriously what do you think?”

“I heard only Harry and Zayn, but what I heard was really beautiful” I said.

“Good to know”  Harry said. And it made me smile again.

“I Had a long day, I would like to go to sleep” I said.

“You right” said Liam.” Harry can you escort her?

“Of course” Harry Said.

“Good night everyone”-I said I heard the answers. When we walked into the room, Harry asked me.

“Can I ask you something?”

----------------- 

WITH LOVE, MIGLĖ <3