Part 11

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure” I said, and I sat down on the bed.

“Why you so quickly decided to go to sleep?" he asked.

“I don’t know” -I said. “I felt a little tired.”

"And one more thing.” He said.” Smile more often”

“What?” I asked and accidentally smiled.

“Smile looks good on you” he said “And I  was right ..” probably I looked really stupid, because I felt like my cheeks burns “You are blushing?

“You already can leave me embarrassed” he stood up and when was getting ready to leave the room.”Harry ....”

“What?” he asked

“Thanks” I said.

“You told me that”

"And I really say more than once. After all, you and all the others have done for me .. You know that you saved me, you saved my life. And I'll  thankful to all my life” I said.

“Go sleep.” Harry said and left. I lay down on the bed and covered myself with blunket. My head was spinning all sorts of thoughts.

Who would happened if they wouldn’t saved me? Who would be if I wasn’t be kidnapped? Those thoughts I liked most. I still imagine as I continue to live with my mom, as we let the fun on Thursday. Movie nights, Shopping. How I miss that. I feel my cheeks tears fleeing.

“Camila? You sleeping? Liam wanted to know if you want to eat dinner” Harry went through the door.

“No Thanks I’m good” I spoken  and my voice was hoarse.

“Camila Are you crying? " he asked, walked into the room and shut the door. He sat on the bed and apparently saw my tears.”What is it?”.

“I just was thinking”I said.

“About What?" Harry asked.

“About ridiculous stuff, Who would be if I was still with my mom or if you guys wouldn’t save me”I said.

“Camila, I really think that I am not the one who can comfort or soothe, but you must to know that I will try do everything that the whole situation would only be a woeful nightmare to you. Which over time you will forget. Or at least don’t think about that.”

“I was thinking if I will be able to be that girl like used to” I said.

“Tell me what was your life before.” He said” What were you, what do you do free time” I sat down with my tears in eyes and looked straight into Harry eyes. He dusted off the rolling last tears.

“I was been ... As gently enough of the term ... maybe that was my nickname LOL” I said and he laugh “so mostly of the time I been with my mom in the evenings we watch movies. We take a lot of snacks set in  front of the TV and just watch movies. There were a lot of fun. Mom was like my  best friend. And although I had some. Her name was Patricia. I was call her Patri all the time. And she called Mile. She was a really good friend. Always support me.”

-How school? "he asked.

“school ... Well as I put it.  I wasn’t very smart kid but my grade was good. I was very good in English and Chemistry. Well music too” I said “ But otherwise I didn’t like at school.”

“Why?”

“Well you know, when you're not from a rich family “

“Bullies?”

“And yes and no. I get a lot of painful replica and so on, but I just  not pay attention.  After all, bully not very interesting to hurt when victims don’t pay attention. Well is exceptions.” I said”  In first I try don’t pay attention and ignore the captors. I thought that they let me go. I was naive. Too naive. And suffered for it. Very”

“ I know that is hard to talk about it, but ..” he said.

“It was horrible" I said, and close my eyes.” Actually I don’t know how strong I had to be. I think they wanted to broke me”

“Do they ..” Harry start to ask but stopped.

“If you want to ask me if they raped me then no.  David .. he was lyder  at least as I think that because everyone was listen to him.”I said” I remember  first day he said to me that he raise me”

“But why then why the man didn’t obeyed?”

“I don’t know Harry and I was so scared” still without looking at him said.” I feel like all this is just dream only a beautiful dream and soon I wake up and everything will be as it was before. Probably awaken their home cellar again and wait for a chance to escape. Run as far as I can, and don’t look back. I don’t know what I would do if it turns out that it was a dream. I don’t know what to think. Nor what to do. I feel exhausted from all thinking, and from everything. So many times was thinking about suicide. Only I couldn’t do it. I tried thinking about escape. And if I manage to escape? I will be able to return to mom and never let her go. I was only strong for her. And now? ..” I Said. Spill and looked at Harry. I saw in his eyes the backlog of tears. I felt a strong but gentle hug.

“Now try for yourself” he said.

------------------------------------------ 

WITH LOVE, MIGLĖ <3