Part 15

"Camila!!!!!" I heard Liam voice. I pulled my hand with all forces, but instead of running away from David I fell on the ground. David looked around, but didn't return to me. I tried to calm myself down. Liam came up to me.

"Camila why you on the ground? I told you to go with Harry" Liam helped me to stand up. I was just looking around like crazy.i looked if David still here, but I don't see him anymore. Why he disappear so quickly?

"Cami you hear me?" Liam asked me. "What's happened to you? Why you so scared?"

"Liam he.. he" I began to stutter.

"What?"

"He was here" I said. I had the feeling that my eyes reflected the huge fear. Liam instantly pulled me closer to him and hugged me. He took phone and called somebody.

"You're sure that he is here?" Harry asked me when he came. I just nodded.

"Harry we must take her home. I'm calling Zayn that he pick me up." Liam said. "You two go now." Harry started to lead me toward the exit. We quickly get into the car and Harry immediately began to drive.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. Harry voice was very serious.

"I think." I said. "I was so scared. I couldn't find neither you nor Liam, and then he came out of nowhere and.. and.."

"Shhhh now everything is okay" He took my hand and squeezed it.

"I Think I don't believe it anymore" I said and felt another tear on my cheek. David are looking for me, and he find and I know that he find, I will suffer. Very.

       We stopped at the same house where I spend the last days. Slowly Harry headed for his flat. I went out after him, because I don't remember where he lives. For the first time I got to the flat, I was unconscious, and today I left the flat really stressed and full of fear. I can only say that the fear hasn't gone anywhere. And yet I don't think that I can lost the fear. I have a lot of minds in my head and one of them that it would be better done with it. Just exit from this life. Maybe it would be better? I'm nobody. A girl without a past and without a future. Even in the present I don't have anything.

"Want something to eat?" Harry asked. I just shook my head. In flat I was just with Harry. And I just sat on the couch and stared into nowhere.

"Harry I go and lay down a bit" I said and stood up began to move into the room where I'm staying now.

"If you need anything just ask." Harry said. I just smiled at him. I saw how he worried about me and I'm not worth it. I lay down on the bad. I thought and thought and thought, finally I decided. I stood up and pull toward the bathroom. I opened the cupboard and try found some pills. It will be the best. I felt the tears running my cheeks, but I don't pay attention to them. If I do, I know I'll be coward and it would difficult take a pills. I take first bottle, and the label says that it painkiller. Fit? Probably. I took few more bottles. I poured all pills in my hand. My hand was close to my mouth, my hand was shaking but I must do it. Suddenly someone push my hand and all pills dropped on the ground. I turned my head and saw Louis. I can't do anything I start to cry more and began to sob. I collapsed on the ground.

"HARRY!!!!" Louis shouted hysterically and squat. I don't heard anything more, I was broken. I felt empty. I don't worth to live. Why? Why Louis have to came and stopped me? I felt like somebody lifted me up. I don't see anything or heard because now it's too painful. My heart fell on such a strange feeling. I couldn't explained it in the words. I wanted that my heart just stopped. I felt, as I was laid on the bed. I just curl up in the ball. My mind was so messed up.

"Camila you heard me?" I heard Harry voice, but it was so blurred. I could hear what he was confused and scared. Harry voice shook. Again I couldn't calm down and answer to him.

"We back!" someone shouted at another room, but neither one of the guys who with me now, didn't respond.

"Camila, please calm down" It can look little bit strange, but those Harry's words helped me relax a little bit. I take a deep breathe. I can't open my eyes not now. How I even will look into Louis or Harry in the eyes? After all they try to helped me.

------------------

Miglė <3