Chapter 17: Sunny Day

Sunset Shimmer went to school. She got her backpack and stuff, to go. After, the Friendship Games, she had befriended Sci-Twi, the human Twilight Sparkle. She was a part of their group, The Main Seven. They were all having a picnic at Canterlot High, near the statue.

"So, how's Equestria, like?" Sci-Twi asked.

"It's pretty great, considering, there's magic and adventure, there." Sunset said. "I do miss my old home, there." she picked up a cup of tea.

"What part, is your home, at?"

"Well.. it's weird, to believe. But, it's in Canterlot."

"Canterlot!? But, where.. in Canterlot." Applejack said.

"I know," said Sunset. "It's different, there, the homes look more royal. There's royalty, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, live there, too, in their castle."

Rarity freaked out. "A CASTLE!? OH MY!"

"Vice Principal Luna and Principal Celestia, are Princesses, in your world? That's... awesome." Rainbow Dash said.

"What kind of Princesses, are they? They can't just be, ordinary ones." Fluttershy said.

"Celestia, is the Princess of the Day, she controls the sun. Her sister, Luna, is the Princess of the Night, she controls the moon and her other duty, is to travel into anypony's dreams, to see what's causing them, like, what they're afraid of. Why, they get nightmares. There's also a Princess, at the Crystal Empire."

"That's amazing!" Pinkie Pie chimed in.

"The Crystal Empire? Sounds, more like... Crystal?" Sci-Twi said.

Sunset drank her tea. "Yes, it's that, in my world. I remember, that Princess Celestia said, that she had a adopted niece, named Mi Amor Cadenza. She's the Princess, there. And, as you know, the pony version of you, is the Princess of Friendship."

Sci-Twi's eyes widened. "Cadence, is a Princess, there, in Equestria!?"

"Yes, she is."

★★★★★

The Main Seven were done, of eating and they put everything away in the basket, that belonged in there. "I'm stuffed, Twilight." Spike said.

Sci-Twi kneeled down and picked up her dog. "It's ok, I can carry you, Spike. Just sit back, and relax." she got up and started walking.

Sunset put her journal, in her backpack. She caught up with her friends, by running fast. "Hey! Don't forget me!"

Applejack giggled. "We would never forget, you, Sunset."

"Yah, after all, you're the one, that makes us, whole." Fluttershy said.

Sunset blushed, for the compliment. "Gee, thanks. I didn't know, that I was that important, to all of you."

Sci-Twi looked at her. "You are. You helped me, overcome my.. Midnight Sparkle. And, helped me, to embrace my magic."

Sunset smiled. "You know, what? I have been, doing a lot of great things, helping everyone out, in our group. I just want to tell all of you," she looked at her friends, with concern. "That... I'm very thankful, for our time, together. Our friendship, means more to me, than magic."

"AWWW." her friends hugged her.

[Sunset Shimmer]
I use to be a villian
I didn't know, what I was doin'

That was when, Princess Twilight came
For my actions, I suddenly felt ashamed

It was all me, to blame
After that, it never was the same

Beginning, to have many regrets,
but for me, it was hard to accept

At school, I was pretty left out,
my demon, is what, it was about

Lots of gossip, had spread
My embarrassment, had led

Knowing, I have many things, coming my way
Here I am, to stay!

Trying my best, to shiiine, like a sun ray
It'll be the past, present, or future, but it will
always, be a sunny day

My name is Sunset Shimmer
Never backing down, I don't dimme-ee-r

Forget about those dark clouds
The rain stopped, listen to that sound

You can be bad, or mad
Even your choice, sad, or glad

Look closely up, at the sky
What else, can you see, standing by?

It's that... you can choose your own weather
With it, you can understand, start to make things, more betteeer

I'm standing here, in the sunlight
It feels all, warm and ri-iii-ght

Trying my best, to shiiine, like a sun ray
It'll be the past, present, or future, but it will
always, be a sunny day

I shiiiiimer, in my own way
It will always be, a suuunny day

★★★★★

Sunset smiled, looking back at her memories, old and new. "Sunset! Are you, coming!?" her friends called her.

"Yes, I'll be right there," she looked up at the sky, and smiled. Thanks, Mother, for everything. I'm sorry, that after you... passed away, I changed, and became a bad person. But, now, I'm doing, just fine. She walked to her friends. 'Cause, now, I have some wonderful friends, with me, and they're wiling.. to be with me, as long, as it takes.

Sunset smiled, looking at her friends, again. Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle. They're all willing to be with me, as long, as it takes, for me, to know everything about the Magic of Friendship. And, we'll be friends, forever.

The view went to Sunset Shimmer's home, zooming into the picture, that showed her and The Main Six, on it, with jolly smiles, on their faces.