Chapter 10: Fall Formal (#2)

Sunset Shimmer went to the gym to sign up, to be Princess of the Fall Formal. She saw that there were some other girls, wanting to compete too. She glared at them, not wanting to have any rivals. Pinkie Pie appeared, holding the clipboard in her hands. "Thanks, for coming, everybody!" she said, happily. "I wish you, all, luck."

"Great!" a girl with purple pigtails said, her name was Starshine. "I'm so excited for this!"

Pinkie smiled, but her smile dropped, when she had recalled something in her mind. "Oopsy! I forgot about...something!"

"What did you, forget?" Sunset asked.

"I totally forgot about my pen, that I had to bring! I think I dropped it, somewhere, in the hall!" Pinkie panicked. She looked back at the girls. "I'm sorry, I'll be back. Please, wait, here."

As the pink girl left, Sunset took charge. "LISTEN UP!" she yelled, looking at the other girls. "I DON'T WANT ANYONE... IN MY WAY!" she clenched her jaw. "WHICH MEANS.... ALL OF YOU!"

The others were nervous by her actions, by the looks of fear in their faces. "All of you, are going to listen to me, and not be the Princess of the Fall Formal. Don't even bother, running for it. 'Cause, you'll know, that I'll be the new Princess!" as Sunset said, 'princess', her eyes sparkled with joy.

"And..." Starshine interrupted. "Why should 'we', listen to you!? We can do.. what we want, we can run for the Fall Formal, if we want. No one, can stop us, not even you, Sunset!"

Sunset's mood quickly switched to anger as she heard what the girl told her. "WHAT DID YOU... JUST SAY!?"

"I said, that we don't have to listen to you! And, what's going to happen, if we don't!?" Starshine repeated herself, glaring back at her.

Sunset had a furious expression on her face. "You have to. If you, and the others, don't listen to me," she walked in front of her and grabbed her by her shirt collar. "Then, I'll PROMISE to make you and everyone elses' lifes, MISERABLE!"

"I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU! I DON'T CARE! YOU'RE JUST BLUFFING!"

"I'm not bluffing, you, idiot!" said Sunset. "Fine." she released her tight grip to her shirt collar and threw her aside. The other girls caught Starshine. "Be that way. Just.. let this be a little warning, to all of you. You'll see, that I WILL make your days, horrible, at school."

Then, Pinkie popped in, not hearing her warning. She giggled. "Sorry, it took so long. I forgot, that I had my pen, in in my hair, the whole time," she said, grabbing her pen from her pink curls. "Let's get started!"

★★★★★

"Are you sure, Starshine?" Lyra Heartstrings asked, the girl that had a star-shaped necklace.

"Yes, I'm sure, I'm not afraid of Sunset, Lyra."

"Really? I competed in last year's Fall Formal, and I didn't win it. I'm pretty sure, that it had something, to do with her."

"Well, I'm taking my chances. I'll run for this Fall Formal and next year's Spring Fling. It's been my dream, to be in it!"

"Uh.. If you say so, if something happens, then don't say, that I didn't tell you."

Starshine crossed her arms. "Hmph. I can't believe, you don't support me. Not even my other friends do."

"We're just telling this, for your own good." Sweetie Drops said. "I think Sunset sabotaged it, last time. It's my hunch, I'm guessing. I opened the door to the girls' bathroom, and I heard her yelling, she sounded like she was mad. She said, that she would be the Princess of the Fall Formal, whether someone liked it or not. But.. I don't know who, she was talking to?" she inquired, leaving her other friends confused.

★★★★★

Later on, the other girls in the competition for the crown, had dropped it, being afraid of the red-haired girl's warning. Leaving Sunset Shimmer and Starshine against each other. Sunset had kept her word as she said, she made the girls' lifes, a living nightmare, by bullying them and exposing their deepest secrets onto the internet, for the students to see.

[Sunset Shimmer]
I'm starting to turn friends,
against each other
Yet, it's just I! Not another
Aw-oh! Aw-oh-oh-oh-oh!

Becoming every students' fear
So now they know, the real
princess is here
My huge power, is my thirst
I've got to pick up,
the pace first
Aw-oh! Aw-oh-oh-oh-oh!

I will be taking the crown
With all of you, going down!
(Down, down!)
Showing off like a princess,
with my gown
With all of you, going down!
(Down, down!)

Listen to that sound
Taking over, is my thing, I've found
The rest of you, crumbling to the ground

Being the top, in every dance
Think you've got me, beat?
'Cause, you have no single chance
The competition, is what I want to meet

Oh-no! Oh-no!
I will be taking the crown
With all of you, going down!
(Down, down!)
Showing off, like a princess,
with my gown
With all of you, going down!
(Down, down!)

Always being the Princess of
the Fall Formal
Look at me, as if
it ain't even normal

Try to take me out
I'll take you off, without a doubt
That's what, it is truly about
Ambition, is what I feel
And, it sets off the deal

Oh-no! Oh-no!
I will be taking the crown
With all of you, going down!
(Down, down!)
Showing off, like a princess,
with my gown
With all of you, going down!
(Down, down!)

Oh-no! Oh-no!
I will be taking the crown
With all of you, going down!
(Down, down!)
Showing off, like a princess,
with my gown
With all of you, going down!
(Down, down!)

Oh-no! Oh-no!
I will be taking the crown
With all of you, going down!
(Down, down!)

Starshine had lost to Sunset Shimmer, against the Fall Formal crown. It's just that more people were forced to vote for Sunset, or else she would blackmail them.

Then, a year later, Starshine had ran for the Spring Fling, and she was bullied constantly by the red-head, so she gave up her position in the ballot. And, she never competed for any of the crowns, ever again.

Telling her horrible experience, about being the victim of that bullying from her, she told her friends about and it spread around Canterlot High. Now, the students knew that Sunset was a girl, to never mess with, because she would always get her way and if you chose to stand up to her, then she would give you a sour taste of revenge, that you would never forget.
_____
By the way, Starshine is a background female character in the MLP EG movies. She's that girl with purple pigtails that has a star-shaped necklace, wearing a long skirt.