Chapter 11: 11th Grade... (Junior)

It was another day of school for Sunset Shimmer, she was taking a walk, thinking about what she should do for her next evil scheme. She was interrupted by Flash Sentry, who had approached her. "Hi, Sunset. How's it, going for you?"

"Huh?" Sunset turned around and noticed him. "Oh. Hi, Flash. I guess, it's great for me, now." she lied.

"Listen, I want to ask you, something."

"Ask me? I--What is it?"

Flash blushed as he had thought about what he was going to ask her. "I wanted to ask you, if..." he took a pause. "Do you.. want to go out, with me?" he said, in a nervous tone.

Sunset was speechless for words, she didn't expect for him to ask her that. She turned around, thinking what she should do. Flash is very popular, because of his social status at school and his rock band. I can totally use this, to my advantage to make myself more popular. I should take this whole opportunity in my hands. She smirked to herself.

"Is that a, 'yes'... or a 'no'?" inquired Flash. He sighed, "It's ok, if you say 'no', I understand--"

"It's a 'yes'." Sunset turned to face him, along with a smile that she showed, to pretend that she was happy.

Flash smiled. "Great. We'll hang out, tomorrow on a date. Now, let's spend some time with each other."

Some days passed by, and according to the red-head, it had worked. She became more popular, as she was dating him. And, the teenage crowd knew that the two were very popular, especially Sunset.. because everyone else practically considered her, to be the Princess of Canterlot High.

So much people stayed away from her, knowing that she can ruin anyones' lifes, having heard what Starlight said, being the girl who ran for the Princess of the Spring Fling, last year. 

★★★★★

The 'popular' couple were on their date, they were at Sugarcube Corner, at a table. The both of them were drinking milkshakes. Sunset sipped her sweet beverage, through the straw. She was stuck in a deep thought, that she looked over to her right, with a worried look. "Sunset, what's wrong?"

"Hmm?" Sunset's eyes widened, snapping back to reality.

"It looks you're worried. Like, you miss something, in your life."

"Sorry," said Sunset. "It's just that, I miss my old home. Even, though, I'm used to Canterlot and CHS."

"I know, it's really hard to stop thinking about...your old home. Especially, when you're home-sick. 'Cause, you're leaving behind the place, that you grew up in. It's alright, you'll stop thinking about it, eventually."

"Uh.. Yah? I'll just focus my mind, on something else." Sunset just missed Equestria. It was her home. She missed having magic around, even though, the world that she was in... didn't have it. But... maybe she can make it, have magic!? Thus, she began hatching a new plan!