~Chapter One~

"Anthony. Anthony! ANTHONY!!"
I shot straight up with sweat dripping from my forehead.
I looked around the room. I was sleeping on the floor, as usual.
And it was the middle of the night. I've always been held captive by my abusive "parents". They were no parents. They just made me there slave. I looked on my arm.
I saw scars, burn marks, and scratches decorating my body.
Honestly, this was a normal night. I sleep on the ground in an empty room, dream of darkness and people screaming my name, and waking up realizing I'm somebody's slave. My life was a mess. I haven't even stepped outside in eight years.

Well anyway. I'm Anthony Higgins. I'm currently 15. I'm an Italian immigrant and I've been living here for eight years. I always look out to the world and wonder if I will be there someday. Without a worry in the world. But I doubt that. I'm just gonna live and die here. Trapped where there's no future.       (See what I did there? -Author)
I started crying silent tears. It was almost 5:00.
Almost time for more torture.

The clock hit five.

"ANTHONY!" I heard my so called "father", John, says.
"Yes?" I politely said.
"GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET TO WORK BEFORE I GET THE BELT." He yelled.
"Yes, sir." I said with a crack in my voice.

💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠
A/N- HEY!! How's the first chapter? I'm so excited to make this.
Hope you enjoy it!!
💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠