Chapter Six

Luke POV

"Oh Luke this would look sooo good on you!" Rena exclaimed, holding up a black crop top to my chest. She had a gleam of excitement in her eyes that I couldn't deny.

"It's not really my type, also I'm a boy..." I said placing it back on the shelf. I was really self conscious about my stomach, so I definitely wouldn't wear it.

"Come on Luke! Who cares if you're a boy," She forced it upon me, insisting shes buy it for me. It was pretty cute though...

It was a decently sunny day outside, I was glad it was an outdoor mall. There wasn't a lot of people there, though.

Rena seemed to talk a lot about her boyfriend; sending me into a daydream state a lot.

I wonder what Calum was doing right now. He was probably smoking with Michael or at home, where ever that was. Speaking of Michael....

"Hey Rena!!" A girl shouted across the place we stood. She had brown hair and eyes and a beautiful face(more pretty than mine to be honest). She wasn't taller than Michael, maybe reaching to his shoulder. She happened to be held by the waist by Micheal, which was surprising.

"Hey Emilia!" Rena shouted back, running toward her and hugging her. They separated themselves from Michael, telling him they'd be back later. That leaves Michael and I.

"Friends with Rena, aren't cha?" He said, coming closer to me. "Uh yeah..." He pulled out a cigarette and lit it, placing it to his plump lips. "She seems nice." "I better catch up with them-" I started to walk off, but he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back. I had a mini panic attack then and there.

We continued to walk along, him talking to me once and a while. "Why won't you talk Luke? I don't bite.." Michael said giving me a playful shove. "I-I guess I just don't, uh, trust you?" He took a deep breath before continuing on. "Is it because what I've said to you at school?" I looked down at the ground. "I-I guess."

There was a moment of silence before he shoved me against the wall, placing his hands on either side of my head. My breathing picked up and my eyes widened.

"You listen here." Michael demanded, his hand grabbing at the front of my flannel shirt. My feet slightly lifted off the ground, them dangling in the air.

"Don't you dare fucking talk to me like I'm some sort of monster Luke," A tear left my eyes.

"I have a fucking life. I have a fucking girlfriend. So don't think I'll let you off easy. Oh and it's not my fault no one loves you. Mom regrets having you, doesn't she?" By then I was full on crying in front of him.

"Please don't bring up my mom.." I whispered, tears running down my porcelain cheeks. His green eyes stared into mine with hatred. "I can all the fucking time I want to. Don't fucking tell me what not to do.

His knee came in contact with my stomach, pain stinging through my muscles as he hit me again.

Michael hit me a lot more after that, mostly in the stomach. I never knew he had this side of him.

I wish Calum were here, knowing he may or may not have stopped Michael by then from hurting me.

I felt bruises forming in my delicate skin from his hits, each time he hit me the bigger they got.

He stopped as soon as he heard Rena and Emilia's voices around the corner. He dropped me and stomped his cigarette with his foot; guess Emilia didn't like smokers. "I'm not fucking over with you by the way. Watch your back."

~

"You should totally come to this party with me tomorrow! It's going to be amazing!" Rena pulled on my sleeve while I drove her home. "Come on! Michael, Emilia, Ashton, Calum-" she continued to say other things but I didn't hear them. If I went, I would have Michael haunting me down and a drunk/drugged Calum. Not my idea of a great party.

I eventually agreed, even though I didn't want to.

The last time I went to a party I had gotten beat up by one of my best friends and they called me a "slut" and a "whore" in front of everyone; even though I had never dated anyone.

I hope Rena is fucking happy I agreed to go with her.

A/N

Filler chapter, sorry😞 Also the party will be next chapter, sorry if I'm rushing things; there's just a lot of things that's will happen after the party ends.